Review of CraftsVilla

Tel: 022 6157909
customercare@craftsvilla.com

himania1
1/13/18

This company is fake ,fraud.cheating people like fools.

Raised my issue and what I got in reply that too after 10 days is same their sick policy.they reply like a bot.
Never ever trust this company.few people are operating this business and making money by cheating.
I don't want any refund or my original order now .but will keep people posted for their scam .

Sharing my shopping experience with #craftsvilla#long post though,but worth reading it and hopefully ds may help many of you.

Kindly share this post for other awareness.

I'm an NRI living in (Parramatta) Sydney, Australia.

I ordered three garments worth Rs. 26343 from Craftsvilla (Order ID: 104696600) on 5th November 2017 to be delivered to my Aunt in Delhi. She received the orders by 13th November 2017 and confirmed receiving two sarees and a kurta. A friend of mine was coming to Sydney on 4th January 2018 and I asked her to bring these items of mine.

When I received these items on 5th January 2018, I saw two of those were not what I had orderd and the value of the goods seemed no where close to what I had paid for. I was very disappointed. I called up customer care (Vivek Arora) on 05/01/2018 06.51 PM IST but they gave me a flat reply that returns are accepted within 7 days only.
I replied on the incident mail and got an exact same response from Jaspreet Kaur.

We can't categorise every issue as a return. I paid about Rs. 26343, of which products of about Rs. 14493 were "not delivered to me". What was delivered instead, is firstly not what I ordered and secondly, not worth anywhere close to my order. I trusted and expected Craftsvilla to deliver "my order".

I feel duped and now mislead into believing that I was delivered what I ordered and there's nothing that can be done since the retrun period is long over. This is incorrect and a misrepresentation.

I think we should deal this issue for what it is and with a bit more attention and empathy. Rs. 14493 is not a small sum for any household and such followups make it physically and mentally tormenting. IMO, a business's primary objective should be to earn every customer's trust.

The third item in my order (Sutva Green and Pink Colour Crepe Silk Saree with Blouse) was what I had ordered and the quality of the product surpassed my expectations. This could have been such a wonderful shopping experience.

Moreover, this highlights a bigger issue in the supply chain. I hope not, but this might very well be happening regularly.

Expecting my order to have swapped by someone (intentionally or un-intentionally) is beyond my imagination. I never felt the need to ask my Aunt to validate if the contents were same as I had ordered. In fact, I order most of my stuff online and this is the first issue that I've faced.

Being an Indian, I trust Indian brands and believe we have the potential to compete with established Global players but such an instance affect the customer's confidence. I believe no matter how small or large the order, a good service and satisfied customer helps any brand gain momemtum in the community. That I think is the reason behind the long-term success and profitability of Big brands like Apple / Microsoft / Amazon, etc. If one goes to them with a valid concern they ensure that it's addressed to the customers satisfaction. The story then spreads and reach atleast a few more.

I still believe in Craftsvilla and hope my issue is resolved.

Un-delivered order details:
1. Shipment 1: 104099418 - Odhni Women's Indian Bollywood Designer Party wear Traditional cotton Silk Yellow Orange Saree - Rs. 9,494
2. Shipment 2: 104099420 - STRIPED BRIGHT YELLOW RAW SILK KURTA SET WITH EMBROIDERED WORK - Rs. 4,999

somosreed
9/12/17

Details with saree was fake.there was written 80cm blouse piece with saree,but there was no sign of that.

mandyd21
9/4/17

If you live outside India,don't order anything from these people.
You can not chase them if they decide to go against their good service delivery promises.
I am from Australia .i went on this website,after selecting items and putting my credit card details I did not find the page where it says 'place order' or something else so that you know that payment was done succsessbly.i kept going back and forward on that payment page then given up thinking this website was hoax like any other Indian website would be.later on went on my bank statement and found out going back and forth resulted that I ordered same product 5 times. I contacted their customer service straight away and asked for full refund.
They promised, few days gone no refund. I kept contacting them and same promises that refund is being done.
At last they refunded my mone but only for 2 orders and I still had to wait and contact them few times for rest of 3 orders refund. At last I had to get pay pal involve to get fully refund.
Please do not fall for any promises and don't buy anything from these people. These people have no work or business ethics. Give your money to someone else more deserving.
I was too late to check reviews and to find info about company. Seems like few shareholders own the company reside in few different countries. This company does not have solid business ground,meaning no one can chase them.

amitavag1
8/21/17

the company is worst and send dispute product as i purchase i sari from craftvill and when thsy send that product quality is third grade ,dont buy from crafyvila.

pawang2
8/2/17

craft villa peoples are mad , I have order 15 days before and shipment was still not shipped till today, so I have cancel my ordered and now not sure what will happened with my refund. they are cheater. Never ordered in furture and will not recommend to anyone

priyad19
4/12/17

I ordered one saree worth RS.2599 with Order Id:104221843 through debit card and after 10 min i ordered another one.So, i canceled the 1st order and i got a message i will get my money after 24 hrs. But after 3 days, when i asked customer service of CraftsVilla about my refund, they simply disconnected my call . Govt should ban CraftsVilla service as they are bloody cheater.pls resolve my problem.

pinkyb
3/6/17

Worst Customers Service ...never order from here. Its been more than a month that i ordered i dont have any tracking info to where my package is .Send them 3 emails to inquire no reply to even 1 email .Wont recommend Craftsville to anyone.After they deduct money they dont care about customer.

konikas
1/22/16

There is so much craze for online shopping in india, craftsvilla is best for online shopping and I give 4 rating to this site.

sohik
1/22/16

Three days ago I ordered one top and jeans from this site and it got delivered to me within two days and fabric was good.This is an awesome site for woman who love shopping

aashir
1/22/16

Craftsvilla is the top website for saree and lehengas.... i saw this site on fb then i decided to purchase something here... recently i bought a suit from here. It is my first online shopping. They delivered me at right time and right products. the product was excellent in stuff and design that they shown as web page....till now i used this website and recommended to all my friends....

rituv
1/12/16

I purchased a beautiful saree and suit-salwar matching jewellery from craftsvilla site, and found latest's new designer outfits.. it has best design collection and price is also reasonable.. I had a nice experience with cratfsvilla. I would like to recommend this site and good service.

ranis3
1/8/16

I purchased a beautiful saree and suit-salwar from craftsvilla site, and found lots of new and designer outfits.. love its best design collection. this site provide affordable and best quality outfits.. I had a nice experience with craftsvilla.i would like to recommend this site just because of its quick and relevant service.

jashmeenk
1/8/16

Craftsvilla is website having collection of ladies clothes and accessories. This website has a very good collection of sarees, salwars and ethnic dresses. Basically I came to know about this website when my sister in law started using this website for online shopping. She bought 2-3 sarees. Though the delivery dates were different but service was good.

aarvim
12/18/15

i am very impressed with the services of craftsvilla..craftsvilla is awesome in lehngas and designer sarees.. my sister and i ordered a heavy lehnga from here and the rate was very nominal.. we thought the quality would according to the price but i must say quality is far better at a reasonable rate.. very happy with my lehnga..

Tip for consumers: highly recommendable...u will get a quality product..

darpanikap1
12/18/15

i loved craftsvilla and specially the crafted work on suits, sarees even on lehngas.. i loved the dress which i had ordered from here.. i got exactly the same what displayed on the site.. lovely site..

bhawnan
12/18/15

its a amazing site for online shopping.. not only apparels .. u can shop accessories also. i love to order from here everytime specially for Acessories. AWESOME acessories

nickys4
12/17/15

I like craftsvilla fashion designs of apparel in suits i always found unique suit on this site and do online shopping from here. their price are always reasonable and shipment is very quick.approached its best services to everyone./.

sarmisthas
12/16/15

my friend is a big fan of this site as she shopped many designer saree and dresses from here..and one day on urgent basis i ordered from here a pakistani salwar kameej on the ocassion of friend's engagement.. and luckily they delivered the suit on time and i wore that on party.. i got many compliments from relatives and friends. this could happened just becuase of craftsvilla. thanks Craftsvilla..

mehakm
12/11/15

craftsvilla is one of my favourite site as it provide good quality products to their customer.i got my anarkali suit in very reasonable range.. design, colour, embroidery and Fabric all is good... love it

preetiv
12/11/15

craftsvilla is good in accessories... infact apparels is also good as my sister order a designer saree from this site and i order a pair of earing and a watch..both the accessories and clothes are good in quality as well as suitable for pocket..

shalus3
12/11/15

I visited craftsvilla website. And i saw lots of big brand for woman wear. I decided to purchase a beautiful saree and suit-salwr from craftsvilla site, because it serves new trend and designer outfits. It's awesome in design collections Which providing @ affordable price.. I would like to recommend this site just because of its quick and relevant service.

sheenam18
12/10/15

my di ordered a lehnga saree on urgent basis and craftsvilla is good on delivery. they delivered the lehnga saree on time and moreover the quality of the saree is very good and very classy.. very good embroided lehnga saree...i also puchased a satin silk saree from here and i love it. i got a designer saree at very reasonable price. thanks Craftsvilla

amitn4
8/30/15

My wife bought a suit thru craftsvilla. The dealer was in surat and when we got the suit, it had a very prominent stain on front side. We couriered it back but still refund awaited. I think their terms with merchants are not very clear as merchant said- Post any comment anywhere, it doesn't matter to us. Craftsvilla has little control over merchants, it seems!

gordonm29
7/29/15

My wife is always into the portal. She is always looking for new products available there. The quality of products is also great.

Questions? Get answers from the CraftsVilla staff and other customers.

CraftsVilla?