Review of Craftive Design

Tel: 1866-372-5169
info@craftivedesign.com

scottb271
4/3/18

Excellent all around! I had a super pleasant experience dealing with your company! My account manager, Samuel, went above and beyond. Quickly replying to messages and providing excellent service!

michaell620
4/3/18

It was great to work with Craftive Design designers. It is my first experience here and I am sure I will use their services again. It was a difficult choice, but the tools to communicate helped me and the designers to understand my requests and come up with the variations. It is a bonus that after 7 days you can extend the contest for free and get the best logo version

jefff95
2/12/18

I have worked with Craftive Design, previously in year 2012. Their services were great in the past and when I thought to open up a new business I immediately contacted them. I was going for a logo but I was offered a great combo deal on a very reasonable price so I went a head with it for logo, stationery, brochure and website. My overall experience for the new project was great and better than the previous time. They have an extremely great design and development team and on top customer support team is awesome. Thank for such great services Craftive Design. I will be definitely recommending to my circle. If you are starting up than the team of Craftive Design is the right choice with reasonable pricing.

Response from Shane M., Craftive Design Representative
Jeff,

Thank you for your comments and we hope to serve you in the future again with our services.

Regards,
Support Team

Questions? Get answers from the Craftive Design staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Craftive Design