Review of CPUTopia

7485 Commercial Way St. 160B
Henderson,, NV 89011

jabberj4
12/29/18

ordered a specific power supply for Dell, they sent a different model not a Dell. Picture on web site showed the Dell model. They keep saying they notified me of this and that their emails were in my spam box. No I check for spam all the time. They didn't send any emails with return info. No response from them on PayPal. Escalated to PayPal. They never sent a return label PP for me to return PS, I had to do that. Bait and switch with lame responses.

petel29
Pete L.
11/21/17

Several credit card payments attempts didn't work, spurred worries about whether the site was legitimate and if my financial information was just being harvested.

clarei3
Clare I.
10/13/17

Two of my credit cards were declined and I know the problem can't be with my cards. Ended up using paypal having to log in etc.

robk69
Rob K.
10/8/17

This is the first time I have purchased from your website. You had the best price for what I needed.

adrienneh18
adrienne h.
9/24/17

550W Dual Fan Switching Power Supply to replace 330W Power supply unit for a Gateway DX4710-05. Overall I'm very satisfied with Cputopia. Only had one snag and it cannot be the fault of cputopia. One of the plugs in power supply unit (4Pin P4 connector) did not fit in mother board. The tolerance of the new male plug was ever so slight. (it may have been a defect in the manufacture). I had to cut off the new male plug and the old plug and solder the 4 wires from my old one to the new one for it to go together.

stevem456
Steve M.
9/14/17

The power supply I purchased fit the computer perfect. I thought the price was a little high but I haven't bought computer parts for awhile so their price is likely inline with others. The delivery time was long.

josha54
Josh A.
8/13/17

Very pleased with my order, I couldn't believe how fast I received my psu. Would recommend this store for anything you need. Worked perfect and super fast shipping. A+++. Thank you for everything.

shirleyk48
shirley k.
7/31/17

False advertising about free shipping through google. Need the item so oh well. Hopefully the product is good.

rd79
R D.
7/26/17

Very nice web site and very easy to find the right part and place order. Will definitely order from you again.

steveu26
Steve U.
7/22/17

Total of power outputs on individual voltage ratings marked on the power supply only add up to 301W, much less than the advertised 400W of the unit.

beneditof
Benedito F.
6/29/17

Espero receber o produto adquirido em no maximo 30 dias. Caso isto aconteça, indicarei este site sem nenhuma restrição.

tomd201
tom d.
6/29/17

could not find info I needed on Dell's website, but your website had it instantly with a replacement

moniqued21
Monique D.
6/29/17

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find the screen I was looking for due to it being an older model but you guys have it and I really hope it's the right one.

stephenk131
Stephen K.
6/29/17

I bought the same CPU cooler before and I was very pleased with the quality, price, and fast service.

deboraha68
Deborah A.
6/29/17

I like the no pressure aspect, the clear product descriptions and search and overall ease of ordering.

lesa6
Les A.
6/29/17

It is a pleasure to find and deal with a Company and firm that has the product I want and require, Thank you.
Les Anspach

johnr642
John R.
6/29/17

I ordered a replacement laptop screen. Tech suppurt was very helpful with my selection. I received my order in 3 days and installed the new screen in 10 minutes! Im up and running! Thank you very much!

jakel57
Jake L.
6/29/17

cheap, had exactly what i was looking for. Now we just have to see what kind of condition it arrives in

jamesb765
James B.
6/29/17

No complaints. Easy and simple ordering process. Super quick delivery of my order at the cheapest rate.
What more could you ask for.

richarde93
Richard E.
6/29/17

By the part description, I believe it to be a plugin replacement part. I am thankful to have this resource for exact replacement parts. UPDATE: Ordered Oct. 10th the parts arrived Oct. 13th. After checking every thing in package I started connecting new power supply by removing connector/plugs one at a time. After locating a similar connector with same colored wires from the new power supply, I plunged it into my PC and continued until all original connections were replaced. After tying extra wires and connectors into a bundle and stowing them away from blower fans I turned the unit on for a smoke test. Everything powered up fine. With power off I replaced the cabinet covers, reconnected accessories and am now writing this review on the alive and well PC. This transaction saved me a lot of money and I'm grateful for the fast service.

edc95
Ed C.
6/29/17

After waiting a week, I sent an email asking about my order. That's when they told me the parts I ordered where out of stock (didn't say that when I ordered them). So they offered me a refurbished micro-PC instead but did not offer me a refund until after I complained that I found the same unit for over $100 less than my original order. Come to find out, they own that site as well, said the price was a mistake. Visit that site again and, sure enough, they raised the price from $139 to $199, and then to $249! We finally agreed on a refund based on the $199 amount and I finally get "something" from them two weeks after my original order date.

jessec74
Jesse C.
6/29/17

I generally recommend web searches or a cataloging site like pricewatch.com for broader results and more competitive comparisons, rather than specific sellers.

kathrynd39
Kathryn D.
6/29/17

My experience with cputopia.com was smooth and seamless. I got what I needed and it arrived right on time.

derrickt16
Derrick T.
6/29/17

Thank you, you the best price around. I can't believe it, cheaper than Amazon... Thank you Man !!!!!

richardg306
Richard G.
6/29/17

So far good...Now that the order is place, shipping and quality of unit will be determined when it gets here.

Questions? Get answers from the CPUTopia staff and other customers.

CPUTopia?