CPAP

CPAP has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CPAP ranks 14th among Face Masks sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate CPAP?

“Excellent service”

Tom R.
12/30/20

I had some questions and Brandy answered them. It was very convenient and simple. I'll be using cpap.com for all my cpap machine needs

“BEWARE - They Sell Used CPAP Machines and Do Not Allow Returns”

Michael J.
2/4/21

Do not buy from CPAP.com. The sell used CPAP machines. I received a Philips Dreamstation that had black scratches all over the face of the machine. Also, they do not accept returns unless the product is unopened. Scammers. Buy local, these guys entice you with low prices and let you down.

tomr680
December 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

michaelj830
February 4th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Returns are only allowed if the item is not opened. The website touts "30 Day Returns" - BEWARE

Products used:
Philips Dream Machine Auto

waleedq2
January 4th, 2021

I have purchased from CPAP.com for years simply based on price, and until today without issue. Following a request to contact them by email, I called and waited for an answer, and elected to use the chat box.

Excellent support from the agent via chat resulted in my terminating the phone call since my problem was solved quickly and to my satisfaction by the agent.

debbief57
September 1st, 2017

Dear CPAP.COM,

I had some issues with a CPAP machine and had just spend about three hours on the phone trying to remedy the situation. Shannon, was amazing in finding a remedy to fix the issue today. She was professional, helpful and friendly. I cannot thank her enough for doing such a great job. CPAP found a jewel when they hired her.
Debbie from California

Questions? Get answers from the CPAP staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CPAP?

Have a question about CPAP?