Cozumel.co

Cozumel.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cozumel.co?

“Felt like paradise!”

Sabree W.
6/26/19

Went to visit friends that moved from Las Vegas to Cozumel. It was like paradise. I did'nt want to do all the tourists activities so we did what the natives do. There so some many simple things to do there. We went fishing (my first time) just right of the main street. The resturant and bars were so comfortable and most with live music. I can't wait to go back. I miss my friends.

samw230
June 26th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Cozumel.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cozumel.co?

Have a question about Cozumel.co?