CourtRecords

CourtRecords has a consumer rating of 1.1 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CourtRecords ranks 133rd among Search sites.

How would you rate CourtRecords?

“This is a scam--false and misleading representation”

MM S.
4/27/20

I signed up for one record for $1.00. I even did a screen shot of the order form. Surprise, surprise. I was billed $18.95 immediately. Fortunately my credit card company alerted me so I cancelled it asap. SCAMMERS! When I called to cancel, the customer service told me I misunderstood; the advertised $1.00 fee was the deposit for the $19.95 monthly charge. Thank God my bank was on the case. I wish I had read this site first.

mms10
April 27th, 2020

namenotr
October 29th, 2017

Free or low cost intro is a SCAM. They charge extra, calling it the Premium Search, for any in-depth information. All their criminal reports have the same crime listed over and over and over again multiple addresses, much info is blank. There are much better sites and I found nearly the same criminal information for FREE on other websites, such as MugShots.com and Arrests.org. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

jenniferd922
April 7th, 2020

The site said it would only charge a one time fee of $1.00. I just found that they have been charging me $18.95 a month for services I do not use. This is Criminal!

jeremyk188
April 14th, 2021

Visited courtrecords.us.org to obtain court information related to a magistrate court decision from 2017. I had to fulfill a query, which returned a 'record hit.' The site then demanded $1 to review this record - although they are gaining information from public records that they DO NOT maintain. Once I surrendered my credit card information, I was taken to another page that asked to complete Criminal information related to my query. WTH? I only wanted the magistrate decision related to my case, nothing more. I never received the information I came for, but did learn that they had maliciously charged $18.95 to my CC, though I had only authorized $1. I never received the report, had to reverse the charge, then was sent an email from CS that read in the first line, "I assure you; we are a legitimate company." Sell it to someone else.

Tip for consumers:
Waste of time.

ronaldr333
November 6th, 2019

They entice you with a low 5$ fee for 5 days of use. Then BAM $19.95 CHARGE to my bank account. And theey won't refund it to me either. Even thought I'm done using their service that shows the wrong info.

Tip for consumers:
Don't pay them anything

gloverg2
October 24th, 2019

I wanted to look up my own record. The site said it would only charge a one time fee of $1.00. A few minutes later my bank showed a charge from CRIMESEARCHUSA.COM for $18.95 and I still never received my report. This is horrible company. I should've known better.

taylorj11
June 3rd, 2016

Yet another website that charges you for FREE information. This information is public record and I have already found it without using courtrecords.org. Paying courtrecords.org cannot possibly reveal any additional information.

stephenl75
February 24th, 2017

The information the site provides is totally false, it is a SCAM. I paid and the results were not true, stay away at all costs.

toddk26
November 12th, 2017

(attorney advertising) I am a class action attorney, and my law firm is investigating a class action lawsuit against this company. If you have been affected, contact me at *******390 or *******@gutridesafier.com

russm2
June 16th, 2012

The company with site infotracer.com has fronted sites courtrecords.org. The site false advertised about getting your court record information. I tried to avoid the other sites. This one just baited you in. After payment to get in, you get to perform the search. But it cost twice as much ($29.99) to actually get the report. Then once you pay. The informaton is not accurate at all.
It is a ripoff.

Well the fastest they will get ahold of you is one business day so id, call that a no

By Ronald R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CourtRecords staff and other customers.

Search for court case information with just a name. Get instant public access to United States federal and municipal court records - criminal, bankruptcy and civil records for free.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CourtRecords?

Have a question about CourtRecords?