Consumer TV

Consumer TV has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Consumer TV?

“Their Results are Compromised”

Roseann Z.
7/14/19

I got an ad from another Website (one I had deleted long ago) about this product called Arthrozene that is supposed to lubricate joints, increase mobility, and decrease pain. To me this ad seemed similar to other sites that pretty much were scams, such as the Dr Gerhauser site. I have very painful knees, and I've already had a right knee replacement in 2011. So since I have been scammed before, I looked Arthrozene up online and came upon "Consumer.tv". Consumer.tv DOES provide coupons and discounts for certain items. However, they have a quasi-scientific look to their reviews-an overview, key benefits, ingredients and how they work, where to buy, and FINAL VERDICT. I noticed that the 5-star reviews were always the ones for the products for which they had discounts or coupons. In the fine print, if you clicked down on the bottom, I found out why. Consumer.tv had to submit a "Disclosure of Material Connection". This means that if someone clicks on a link and buys a product that they have a deal with, Consumer.tv will get a commission. This is a Federal Trade Commission requirement that they post this.

roseannz
July 14th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Consumer TV staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consumer TV?

Have a question about Consumer TV?