ConsultantClinic reviews

Tel: +44 1772471478
info@consultantclinic.com

jennifert350
3/23/19

Unfortunately, Dr. Ellie should not be injection your under eye . She is a dentist as are all of the female doctors working for consultant clinic. The owner, Ffyona McKeating (a lay person with zero medical qualifications) is their trainer and a very dangerous woman.

milap5
3/12/19

They are scammers...not available after hours...they rent a room in Harley street and are nowhere to be found if anything goes wrong and they rush you so badly...dr.melissa was rude and unclear..they give you fast food quality and service at the price of premium, it was one of the worst deals of my life it hurts just to recollect...please avoid

dc327
2/5/19

I went to the Liverpool clinic on August 2018 and went for under eye and cheek filling procedure with Dr. Ellie. All went fine until I had retrieved myself with a bump under my left eye and had developed acne on the zone where she applied the filling product in my cheeks.When Dr. Ellie was doing my left eye, the injection kinda went out and she said "oh its fine, you will just have more product" I am wondering if that little accident has anything to do with my bump now. I have contacted them several times regarding this and at first they did reply to my emails (not knowing even who I was as apparently they do not save the patience history, weird as I haven't changed my email address and all communication inbound and outbound has always been the same email address) and the first answer came they suggested to go and seek help with an aesthetics doctor in my country. I have now an appointment with an aesthetics Dr although they have not yet answered on which product they used, quantity, and a full explanation of the procedure I underwent for a fellow Dr to understand and know how to act. It has been more than a month that I sent all documentation needed (my name, full explanation, pictures, info on clinic, doctor, procedure,ID etc) and have NOT YET received an answer! the bump under my eye is more and more visible and its not like I'm trying to get anything from the clinic BUT information on what product they used!!! I have never had any pimple in my life and I want urgently to know which kind of filler they used in order to tell the new doctor and receive the help I need asap. I am just asking for my information which I have the right to know!! I have sent 20 emails by now and no answer after I have sent all the documentation. I would strongly recommend in my opinion to not visit this clinic specially when you do not live in the country and cant just pop in for a consultation if something goes wrong. I have also put a comment on their Instagram page asking for an answer, RESULT = they blocked me. Really? thats how you treat your customers? I dont want anything else than to know what products you used and how much!!! To resolve its asap!!!! Hopefully when you read this you finally answer my query so I can forget about this and my face can be back to normal.

hannahp33
12/13/16

I had 2ml of lip filler injected at a cost of £670, after 1 week there is no difference, I complained and was offered no refund or correction, this company is a con,do not go there

Well, I couldnt know!!! after having a bump on my left eye and developed acne on my cheeks after fillers, they still havent answered on what product they used and how much!!! You need to know I have already had fillers in the past with no reaction whatsoever! after the consultant clinic, my face is a mess!!

By d c.

NO RESPONSE from their team nor the doctor. They answer when they want as they want. Me as the patient, I have complied by sending them all the documentation needed to get access to my file (meaning know what was injected and how much) and they still dont reply.Procedure was in August 2018, its February 2019 now. I used Instagram to seek for an answer, result= they blocked me! In my opinion, I would completely avoid this clinic!!!

By d c.

Yes, a bump on my left eye after under- eye treatment and acne after cheek fillers, EXACTLY where the Dr put the product.

By d c.
Questions? Get answers from the ConsultantClinic staff and other customers.

ConsultantClinic?