Review of ConiefoxDress

sales@coniefox.com

1 star

ashleyh99
10/13/16

I totally fell for its design and vibrant & rich color, the size charts is quite accurate (smaller than US size)! I would highly recommend this specific dress to anyone! Very impressed!

lanag6
10/8/16

This probably is the most gorgeous long gown I have ever shopped online. I bought it to wear to a wedding in 5 days. I deeply adore its unique design, I can show my figure very well. Also love the quality material so much.

I will strongly recommend it to any occasion girls and let my friends know this website.

sierrat3
10/3/16

This gown is so amazing, loved it so much, I received lot of compliments wore on it. I purchased a 2XL size, which fits me like a glove. I will recomend this owesome dress! Happy, happy, happy.

lillya12
10/3/16

Absolutely Fabulous! Bought this dress for my daughter, I selected a size M for her, fits perfectly like a glove. It arrived so quickly in just one week to US. I would recommend this store to anybody.

hazelz2
9/3/16

I'm an old customer here, every visit will bring new surprises, a bit hesitant at first, after all,the price of this dress is a little high, but after I received the dress, really surprise, waited for 1 weeks it's worthwhile, thank you.

sarac33
1/20/15

Coniefox Dress is one of the greatest finds to pick up formal dresses. I have bought three evening gowns here and very happy with the excellent customer service and incredible price. We will continue to use her.

anastasian1
1/19/15

Dresses arrived yesterday within only 8 days, beyond my expectation! They are very charming and very well made. Very good quality and great fabric. A+++, so satisfied experence with she!

juliae6
1/18/15

The size table is amazingly accurate, you do not have to anticipate what size to choose. The Support Team is so professional to handle issues. ++++++++

Tip for consumers: Cheap the size chart carefully, each company has his own standard.

amayah
1/18/15

I find a pink gown on that site, so catching my eyes. Considering my fat figure, I choose the custom-made service. Surely, it fits well. Greatly out of my expectation! And I could not have been much more happier with it.

lindsaym26
1/14/15

The long dress is very charming though it's long for me, I cut it shorter and it turned out great. I bought this dress for my wedding. I didn't want traditional since this was my second marriage.
Before buy, I read other reviews and was scared it wouldn't fit, but I suppose some of them used China size chart but you have to use the companys and go a size little bigger. I loved the dress and the fit, would absolutely buy again from Coniefox Dress.

lucias6
1/14/15

So beautiful formal dress. Very happy with this purchase. We ordered a size M which is larger than my daughter usually wears but we measured according to the guide and the dress fit perfectly. We think we will recommade the website to our friend ,thanks !

natalyk
1/12/15

I bought the deep red sequin prom dress for a ball and it was so sparkly and beautiful I got so many praise. It was extremely, a little long and I'm almost 5'9" with heels. I need fix teh length in the local tailor store. I went by the suggested sizing and got 1 sizes larger than usual and got a size US8. I feel like the style is also flattering for busty women with hips. I will order again from this company in the future, just factor in the possibility of alterations, its a one of a kind dress.

phos8
1/9/15

I bought this red dress to wear to my dear cousins wedding and it was so beautiful. I got the generous color which was crimson but still a very vibrant colour. I already expected it to be a bit to big which was exactly what happened but I just took it to a tailor who adjusted a little for this.
Also, I am short and the trail was much to long for me so I had him take off some and even then is was still too long as I am not accustom to wearing long dresses but it was still gorgeous.
In a word I am very pleased with my purchase and the company was so helpful. I needed my dress fast and I told them I would pay for express shipping if possible but the customer service said she would send the dress express for no extra charge!!
I would buy from them again!!!!

leitenbergerm
1/9/15

This pink dress I bought appeared much more gorgeous than the one I found on david's shops, but the price is more cheaper..I just wished for a gown with V-neckline design, This was what I needed. The fabric was also fantastic, and it fit me like a glove. Every person close to me cherished it. I would highly recommend this dress to future bride.

Tip for consumers: check the size chart table.

ciarae
11/23/14

Beautiful and a little expensive, However, I highly recommend. It's beautiful on, and you can't beat the high quality.

emptyarts
11/19/14

I absolutely love the dress! It fits just as the size chart describe it. The live chat is very efficient, I picked up the right size after little communication asking for my measurments. It looks as it does in the picture and I have no complaints! The dress is well-packaged and the build-in bra is also wonderful. Keep up with the good work!

mariam111
11/15/14

I loved this dress, but was so upset that it didn't fit as the description measurements. Maybe not occur this case if necessary communication with coniefox, I ending up having to sell it to someone else.

richu1
11/14/14

My dress was made-to-order. Just email Coniefox with the measurements for my daughter, THEN it was made just right, and it arrived ahead of time, just as they said it would. Very pleased with the whole experience. They emailed us to let us to confirm the size before they sent it out, and I sent them her measurements.
They custom made it, and emailed us to reassure us that it would arrive in time!!

Questions? Get answers from the ConiefoxDress staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ConiefoxDress