Conference Calling reviews

1 star

marieangea
MarieAnge A.
3/14/19

Arianna was so great she take time with me.She explained everything to me, she demonstrated exceptional customer service when on the call with me.Arianna was patient and kind, she was certainly trained well.

pacificc4
Pacific C.
3/12/19

Before finding Vastconference, we were using another service. After months of poor quality phone service and awful customer service, I searched around and found Vastconference. WOW! What a night and day difference! The phone service is excellent and the customer service is outstanding. We have not had any problems at all and if we did, I have no doubt Arianna would be on it in a heart beat. You guys ROCK!

bruceu4
Bruce U.
3/6/19

I have used these kinds of services for many years. Your service is, so far, very clear and a good value.

joshw94
Josh W.
3/6/19

I was looking for an easy, cost-efficient way to hold conference calls when necessary. Vast Conference was a perfect fit. It was easy to set up, we can pay as we use it, and we've never had an issue with product.

I haven't had to contact customer service for anything, but that says something in and of itself. I did appreciate a representative proactively reaching out to me to see how the service was working for us and if we had any questions. That was a nice touch.

dana89
Dan A.
3/5/19

I find VAST to be very beneficial to my business. It is easy to work with and it is easy for my clients to participate in conference calls using VAST. My interaction with customer service has been superb. Thank you to Cynthia Padilla for her patience with me and her attention to my issues. Her knowledge helped me to find what I was seeking.

stationf
Station F.
3/4/19

We moved our business from Verizon conferencing to Vast and have saved a ton of money have actually get great customer service! One of the best changes we made last year!

anonymoush349
anonymous H.
2/27/19

Elle Lewis is an excellent Ambassador for your brand. She is professional, courteous, efficient & knowledgeable about the product we are subscribed to. She was able to resolve the challenge and I I appreciated her kind assistance. Thank YOU!

msp21
Ms P.
2/22/19

Customer Service was helpful and knowledgable of the product to help me fix my account issues. Though a simple fix, the representative did not hesitate to help or seemed bothered by my obvious questions.

tjr8
TJ R.
2/20/19

I owned my business for 30 plus years with 300 plus employees and understood customer satisfaction, I was very happy with the person at Vast who helped with questions and with the follow up.

jackf157
Jack F.
2/19/19

Arianna Ortiz was an extremely helpful customer service representative. She did an excellent job of working through each potential solution to the problem, and made an extra effort to research the issue and connect with associates to brainstorm a potential solution. While the issue was perhaps not something I would expect of a service like Vast (unable to access mic or stereo without additional assistance from Vast tech), Arianna's diligence allowed us to find a solution in a reasonable amount of time, and likely prevented us from exploring another service with a bit simpler interface.

paulk259
Paul K.
2/19/19

April was the customer service representative that assisting me to get up a running with an international conference call only hours away.
She was spot on all the details, extremely pleasant to work with and even drafted a quick and detailed email to help insure my first call with colleagues in the UK went very smoothly. Beyond good technology, it's refreashing to find such excellence in the support team. Paul Klein SF CA

happyc358
Happy C.
1/29/19

The service is very easy to set up. It was available to use immediately and I was able to set up a pay as you go plan - I don't have the need for conference calling very often so a monthly cost plan was not attractive.

alliem42
Allie M.
1/28/19

I was looking for a simple, easy to use conference calling system. Vast provides everything we need for our monthly call-in meetings without the complication of other web-conferencing providers. Their customer service is responsive and promptly addressed my questions.

javasnowy
Javasnow Y.
1/25/19

Needed a quick replacement for our old conference calling after going virtual with another service. Their process to add a conference line was on the phone with a sales rep and took too long. I setup and tested your service while on hold. Super easy, and worked well.

robp65
Rob P.
1/15/19

Easy to get up and running and a surprisingly well designed and well built user interface. Call quality has been excellent thus far and my clients have been quite pleased with the experience. I have't needed it but customer service seems to be very attentive and responsive.

Finding a reliable "pay as you go" conference service has been a huge asset for my business...if you're in need of such a service I definitely recommend giving conferencecalling.com a try.

pams156
Pam S.
1/11/19

I had to throw together a conference call within minutes and had never used this service before. I signed up for the service and was able to start the conference call in just minutes. The process couldn't have been easier!

forrestsctdq
forrestsctd Q.
1/11/19

The whole setup process was extremely easy & upfront. Getting everyone into the call was a breeze & we will no longer have to worry about waiting on folks to navigate a minefield of technical mumbo jumbo just to join. Not only has the service itself been great, the customer service has followed suit, namely April. I contacted after setup & after our first call using the service to make sure it all went great. It has definitely made me feel like if any issues were to arise, I would be taken care of.

mavantim
Mavanti M.
12/28/18

Vast is providing the conference calling services as advertised and then some! Very pleased with the sound quality of the calls, local dial-in numbers around the globe, ease of use, etc. Glad to have found Vast for these services as it's a key part of our sales calls with our many clients around the world. Thumbs up!

louisep69
Louise P.
12/28/18

Easy to use. When I thought I had made an error in the teleconferencing protocol, I contacted customer service and a service rep immediately responded.

cp158
C P.
12/27/18

This company has made setting up conference calls incredibly easy and affordable. So glad we found them!

tomm318
Tom M.
12/21/18

We have been using vastconference for five years as our board of director members are located in several states and cities. This is a convenient and economical way to have board meetings. In the five years we have had only one call that was not connectable and that issue was resolved. We would recommend this service to others and we have recommended vastconference to other organizations we are in contact with.

stevend157
Steven D.
12/21/18

I needed a conference call service quickly for an important meeting, and I was able to set it up very fast without any human intervention.
That was exactly what I needed.

And all this free with the 14 days trial.

chriss430
Chris S.
12/20/18

I've been very pleased with Vast Conference's service. It was easy to sign up. Our conference calling experience was very good. It was very easy to record our meeting and everyone could hear each other well. They also go out of their way to assure your satisfaction.

chrism535
Chris M.
12/12/18

Excellent customer service. Easy to use and worked perfectly. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

evanc44
Evan C.
12/11/18

The conference calling has worked well so far and the customer service and follow-up has been great.

Questions? Get answers from the Conference Calling staff and other customers.

Conference Calling?