Conference Calling reviews

1 star

robp65
Rob P.
1/15/19

Easy to get up and running and a surprisingly well designed and well built user interface. Call quality has been excellent thus far and my clients have been quite pleased with the experience. I have't needed it but customer service seems to be very attentive and responsive.

Finding a reliable "pay as you go" conference service has been a huge asset for my business...if you're in need of such a service I definitely recommend giving conferencecalling.com a try.

pams156
Pam S.
1/11/19

I had to throw together a conference call within minutes and had never used this service before. I signed up for the service and was able to start the conference call in just minutes. The process couldn't have been easier!

forrestsctdq
forrestsctd Q.
1/11/19

The whole setup process was extremely easy & upfront. Getting everyone into the call was a breeze & we will no longer have to worry about waiting on folks to navigate a minefield of technical mumbo jumbo just to join. Not only has the service itself been great, the customer service has followed suit, namely April. I contacted after setup & after our first call using the service to make sure it all went great. It has definitely made me feel like if any issues were to arise, I would be taken care of.

mavantim
Mavanti M.
12/28/18

Vast is providing the conference calling services as advertised and then some! Very pleased with the sound quality of the calls, local dial-in numbers around the globe, ease of use, etc. Glad to have found Vast for these services as it's a key part of our sales calls with our many clients around the world. Thumbs up!

louisep69
Louise P.
12/28/18

Easy to use. When I thought I had made an error in the teleconferencing protocol, I contacted customer service and a service rep immediately responded.

cp158
C P.
12/27/18

This company has made setting up conference calls incredibly easy and affordable. So glad we found them!

tomm318
Tom M.
12/21/18

We have been using vastconference for five years as our board of director members are located in several states and cities. This is a convenient and economical way to have board meetings. In the five years we have had only one call that was not connectable and that issue was resolved. We would recommend this service to others and we have recommended vastconference to other organizations we are in contact with.

stevend157
Steven D.
12/21/18

I needed a conference call service quickly for an important meeting, and I was able to set it up very fast without any human intervention.
That was exactly what I needed.

And all this free with the 14 days trial.

chriss430
Chris S.
12/20/18

I've been very pleased with Vast Conference's service. It was easy to sign up. Our conference calling experience was very good. It was very easy to record our meeting and everyone could hear each other well. They also go out of their way to assure your satisfaction.

chrism535
Chris M.
12/12/18

Excellent customer service. Easy to use and worked perfectly. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

evanc44
Evan C.
12/11/18

The conference calling has worked well so far and the customer service and follow-up has been great.

carolc190
Carol C.
12/7/18

We have used this service for over 2 years and have not had a single problem. It is very inexpensive and cost receipts arrive by email within 24 hours of every call. We are very satisfied.

caseys98
Casey S.
12/5/18

Purchased a standing conference line. Everything has worked flawlessly. Would recommend to any company needing a conference line.

garyj65
Gary J.
11/20/18

Arianna was very knowledgable, professional and helped me quickly set up my custom greeting. The customer service response time to call was immediate. Well done Arianna - Vast Conference!

ambers111
Amber S.
11/20/18

The service was very easy to set up and use. I logged in and had a call up and running in mere minutes as it was extremely intuitive.

stevek150
Steve K.
11/13/18

The service is extremely easy to use. The price is very fair, I can have a half dozen people on a call for an hour for around $7. The sound quality is good. Sometimes my participants try to dial in and it takes a couple tries to connect. One time it dropped the call, but that is rare. I plan to stick with this service.

joniv5
Joni V.
11/13/18

The CSRs at Vast Conference were very helpful as I weighed my options on our service plans. They provided a demo and walked me through everything I needed to do to get up and running.

lisak222
Lisa K.
11/13/18

I reached out to the company when our previous company failed us (and of course, it was our CEO's conference call that didn't work) and Kurt got back to me soon after. He had our multiple dedicated conference lines set up and walked me through the easy to maneuver website. As questions came up, he was very knowledgeable and answered them quickly.
Once I was comfortable with the system (it didn't take long) he introduced me to Arianna, a customer service rep. I haven't had the need to reach out to her but she has touched base with me on occasion to make sure we are happy with their services.

evettej1
Evette J.
11/12/18

Customer service has been excellent . I so appreciate the fact that I can speak with someone and not get automation and website instructions. Very user friendly.

georgew152
George W.
11/8/18

I needed a service for a quick conference call between two attorneys, a court coordinator and a judge, and I needed it asap. Within a few minutes I had signed up, placed my call and had the conference set up, and after a brief email, everyone came on the line one after the other and I was able to bow out and let my attorney handle everything. It was all immediate, necessary, and helpful. And oh so inexpensive as to be less than nominal.

staceyc83
Stacey C.
11/8/18

It was incredibly easy to set up the account and the conference calling service was available immediately. I would highly recommend.

paulac114
Paula C.
10/31/18

I needed the conference calling the same day that I began shopping for an option. I was able to find Vast Conference and set up the account within plenty of time for the conference call. It worked great.

rickw91
Rick W.
10/30/18

Ease of activation and quick access. I needed a last minute ConfCall solution since we had a conflict with our normal host. I was able to activate an account late night and distribute to our key team and customer for a productive meeting the following morning. Thanks for helping us out in a tough situation.

jessr48
Jess R.
10/26/18

Your platform is easy to use. Audio quality and caller experience have been great. Excellent customer service.

kellyy23
Kelly Y.
10/24/18

We love this service. We do not use conference calling very much, and the pricing model fits our needs perfectly. It is very easy to use - perfect for those of us who do not regularly use conference calling. I would definitely recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the Conference Calling staff and other customers.

Conference Calling?