This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ComputerValley.ca

ComputerValley.ca

ComputerValley.ca has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ComputerValley.ca ranks 88th among Computer / Laptop Parts sites.

How would you rate ComputerValley.ca?

“My items arrived in reasonable time.”

Adam D.
3/29/15

adamd31
March 29th, 2015
sarahp57
April 16th, 2014
The ordering process was easy and it allowed me to calculate shipping before even signing up. My items arrived in reasonable time. I was happy with my order, but because things are a little more expensive than I'd like, I haven't shopped here very often.

Questions? Get answers from the ComputerValley.ca staff and other customers.

ComputerValley.ca is a Canadian based online retail company founded in October 2009 under RMS System Solutions Inc.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ComputerValley.ca?

Have a question about ComputerValley.ca?