Review of Compucolor

Tel: 516-358-0000

briang199
Brian G.
12/17/18

Shopping experience was easy and hassle free - I have trusted my printing to Compucolor for decades and am always impressed with their performance and customer service.

alissam12
Alissa M.
9/8/17

LOVE Compucolor and so glad to bring you new business from my new desk! I will always recommend your company to anybody w/ print needs!

madelinew10
Madeline W.
10/6/16

We ordered with Compucolor because we had been offered a discount. But we had such a good experience that now we're loyal customers!

anthonyp206
Anthony P.
8/26/16

I've tried a number of other printing companies, but yours is always the most efficient (and most user-friendly website).

paulk341
Paul K.
8/23/16

The team at Compucolor were always available (day or night) to answer any questions I had and to make sure the pre-print process went smoothly. They can get big orders turned around very quickly, which saved our deadline!

howlh
Howl H.
7/27/16

We use Compucolor to print exhibition catalogs monthly, and I can testify that Compucolor is without a doubt THE most professional, attentive, and on time printer in New York City. They have made the impossible possible and always deliver the highest quality of service. We can't praise them enough.

missyg14
Missy G.
7/26/16

Compucolor does great work! Their customer service is top notch, service from first draft to proof to finished product is quality. Price is very competitive.

madelinew9
Madeline W.
7/22/16

I've done a lot of promotional printing before and it's always a nightmare. This was, hands down, the friendliest, fastest, and most satisfying experience I've ever had with specialty printing. Thank you so much!

darrellm55
Darrell M.
7/22/16

I use Compucolor for all our banners, brochures, and print names. Everyone at Compucolor is always friendly and willing to help whenever I call or email. They always remember our past orders and specifications, so they can better help us when we place similar or new orders. I highly recommend them!

gershk
Gersh K.
7/22/16

It really is a flawless process with beautiful results. All promises were kept and, indeed, expanded on. Perfect.

vinnym7
Vinny M.
7/22/16

Everyone at Compucolor is super friendly and extremely professional. They have incredibly fast turnaround times on all products and prices that can't be beat. I turn to them for jobs all the time and I am always extremely happy with the final product.

jons191
Jon S.
7/22/16

Good design work, good customer service, fast turnaround, friendly and helpful rep (Dennis) who offered guidance and courtesy calls.

johnd993
John D.
7/17/16

Compucolor is fast, professional, extremely helpful to a huge event like FringeNYC, and offers convenient delivery or pickup. Amazing!

60 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Compucolor staff and other customers.

Compucolor?