Complete Care Shop

Complete Care Shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Complete Care Shop ranks 17th among Disability sites.

How would you rate Complete Care Shop?

“RIP off”

Gary P.
6/16/20

They take your money and dont deliver I will be seeking advise on getting my money back. Please do not use this company

garyp572
June 16th, 2020

Please do not use this company

heathers1126
February 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

I have ordered product that they put in wrong on there website but instead of them emailing me to say they don't have the product once I realise a month down the line I don't have it I have to email them for them to say they don't have the item and it was mistake no communication or apology from them nd instead of ordering the different one I asked for they took over a week to reply which led to that one also being out of stock made it really difficult to get a refund nd wouldn't apologise or give details of complaints procedure if another place in UK sold the products I wanted I would avoid this place all together. Poor customer care and service don't make the effort to amend errors or even apologise for there mess up and inability to update there website.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid at all costs not worse the stress of having to spend weeks getting refund when they mess up your order and don't even communicate it till you contact them money making is only things they intrested in

Products used:
Non never received item or communication from team over month until I email them to be told they don't have product to sell.

kevinm827
September 9th, 2019

I placed a third order with completecareshop.co.uk again on 9/8/19. I got a message stating my order was being processed and they'd let me know when it's dispatched... I got this email today 7/9/19 with no communication in between. This is the 2nd of 3 orders where it has taken weeks to supply the item ordered. If/when the site doesn't have the items, it should state this on the site as opposed to take my money and hold onto it for weeks without filling the order! Two orders out of three is appalling, thus I'd urge potent customers to look elsewhere!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Complete Care Shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Complete Care Shop?

Have a question about Complete Care Shop?