Review of Comet

Comet reviews

SITE CLOSED

michaelr119
3/16/15

Really impressed with online customer service from Comet.

kumarm
3/7/11

They offer great value for money and very good products. Bought all my kitchen appliances from them on a special deal and its been 5 years and never have had to call out an engineer. Offer a great extended warranty package as well.

celiab
10/26/10

I rang up to book a repair for my dishwasher and they were very efficient at taking my details and booking an engineer. They were supposed to ring me on the day with a two hour slot, they didn't so I rang them to find out what time he was arriving. When he did turn up, he didn't have the right part so booked me in for a week later. They didn't ring me to tell me the part wasn't ready so again I called them after waiting in for a day. They didn't ring me in the morning on the next slot to tell me what time the engineer would be coming so I called them. Once again the part wasn't there so it would take another week. All this has now taking over 2 weeks to fix.
On top of it all the engineer didn't put the existing dishwasher back properly so the cuboards won't shut and has scrated the cuboards and slate floor. As a final insult he used a tea towel to mop up dirt water from the floor without asking and left it sopping wet and flithy.
Comet will only refund half my money for a very bad job that wasn't even put right.

Questions? Get answers from the Comet staff and other customers.

Comet?