Colortheworldlipsticks

Colortheworldlipsticks.com has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Colortheworldlipsticks?

“The BEST Lipsticks for Mature Women (But Younger Ones Will Love Them, too)”

Roseann Z.
1/23/20

We mature women need lipsticks that are moisturizing, don't feather in those awful little lines that some of us get on our upper lips (thank the good Lord, I don't have them), are not Las Vegas neon bright, and last a while after being applied. Color the World Lipsticks achieve all those goals. This was one website that kept popping up on my iPad that really was a great buy for me. At my age of soon to be (groan) 68 years old, store lipsticks just did not look good on me anymore, Color the World Lipsticks colors ARE for us older women, but they are highly blendable with each other, so that you can get a variety of shades each and every time. They have an instruction blog on how to blend lipsticks on the website, and it did me a world of good. I might have been the only women on earth who didn't realize the wonders of blending. Look at the reviews for how much these lipsticks are loved. The lipsticks are VEGAN. They come in an earth-friendly lipstick holder. And one of the best features is that for every lipstick sold, CTW contributes to wonderful causes that include: Wounded Warriors, the environment, Rescue Animals, the Ocean, Dolphins, Depression, and many more. If you write a review, whether good or bad, you get a 25% coupon on your next purchase. They also have a fantastic day and night moisturizer, which I've purchased and love. Read their articles, look at the products, consider purchasing. This is a great site. I've purchased about 7 different lipsticks and products and have been completely satisfied. The phone is of "Flawless" lipstick and my walker.

roseannz
January 23rd, 2020
The phone is of "Flawless" lipstick and my walker.

Definitely legitimate. I've purchased at least 7 different items over several weeks and have always received the products in a timely manner and in perfect condition. The company contributes money to worthy causes for every purchase made. You can see on the website where the contributions go. The products are very good, non GMO, VEGAN lipsticks, and in earth friendly lipstick containers. They have a large customer base.

By Roseann Z.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Colortheworldlipsticks staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Colortheworldlipsticks?

Have a question about Colortheworldlipsticks?