Review of ColorIt

Tel: 1-800-410-2379
support@colorit.com

heatherw98
7/26/17

I must say I wish more companies would do samples on markers. The markers came very quickly in the mail. They blead a little, so will be a little bit of a learning curve. The colors I received were very nice, one I didn't think I would use at all, but have used it quite a bit. Thank you for the markers!

stephanied35
4/3/16

I have been searching for Adult Coloring Books. I've bought several at B@N for a low price. However you get what you pay for. The craft stores sell them for A lot more. I found Color it.com on the internet. I read what they Offered and was impressed. They cost a little more then I have paid in the past. I thought well let a see how good they might be. I got 100 pages of the most fantastic pages to color. Anyone can color them. The markers do Not bleed through on the back. My pages are good enough to frame and sell. I got 2 books at 15.99 each and paid NO SHIPPING. You can use markers, pencils, or crayons. I love them. They are a family owned business. That made me happy to order from them to help the business grow. They are Worth every penny. Thank You Color it!!!

Questions? Get answers from the ColorIt staff and other customers.

ColorIt?