Review of coletteybetty

coletteybetty reviews

janicee36
11/10/18

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!! CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS ASAP TO REPORT AND TO GET REFUND THROUGH THEM. WRITE THIS REVIEW WHEREVER YOU CAN TO PASS IT ALONG TO FUTURE CONSUMERS!! REPORT THEM TO BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. FIND SITES THAT REPORT FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY ABOUT COMPANIES AND WRITE A REPORT, STATING THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD SO WE CAN GET THIS INFO OUT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!

rogerb247
11/7/18

I ordered my package almost a month ago and I still haven't gotten it what do I do? Please help me I already paid for it.

yasminh16
10/23/18

I send so many emails. and no reply
To respond to my emails my order never came please respond as soon as possible.yasmin77hashi@msn.com

maheshk24
10/23/18

It is not good experience,I try to order couple things, they took order and after one week I m still waiting for response from their side

sandrar264
10/19/18

Ordered a beautiful orange/rust colored jumper. Picture looked totally different from what I received. They called it one size fits all but lucky for me I can fit into a "sml/med" or it would be usless for me. Also ordered a jacket for my husband on the same day, and it has been 2 weeks since I received the jumper, but... apparently the jacket has just "entered our country for delivery" what ever that means. Maybe I will get it by Christmas??

Questions? Get answers from the coletteybetty staff and other customers.

coletteybetty?