Coinsupplyexpress reviews

Tel: 800.503.6461

dennist60
Dennis T.
9/8/18

Thanks the order was complete and received in a reasonable time. I was really impressed with the quality of the products you sent. My coin hunting days have been blessed.

anonymouss147
anonymous S.
9/8/18

quick and easy; detailed photos of the inside of the coin folders were extremely helpful - found just what I needed

jamesc812
James C.
9/7/18

Good selection of supplies and tools for numismatics at fair prices. Always receive prompt service. I highly recommend this supplier.

garyo39
Gary O.
9/6/18

I have ordered from Coin Supply Express a couple times and I'm happy with the selections available, cost and service. I would recommend CSE if you are looking for good products, timely service and follow up.

juder18
Jude R.
9/4/18

I think this is a great place online to accomplish daily shopping tasks with no mess no fuss straight down to the brass tax in and out my kinda shopping experience every site should have for there patriots.

timp178
Tim P.
9/3/18

I emailed with a question and did not receive an answer. Granted, it is a holiday weekend but I am missing out on 20% for another coin album. It would have been nice to have a follow up email or some type of correspondence.

lorettac34
Loretta C.
9/3/18

I love ordering from this company, the prices are awesome and the products are very worth the money.

anonymousc124
anonymous C.
9/1/18

Everything went smoothly with the order. Last order was perfect so I don't expect any issues with this one. Thanks!

johnf534
John F.
8/31/18

Thank you for the complete descriptions of your products. It made it easier for me to choose what I wanted for all of the options available.

marionf26
Marion F.
8/30/18

Shopping the site was easy. A huge PLUS was being able to purchase in small quantities and still receive free shipping. The coin tubes are of nice sturdy quality with lids that seal tightly. Good product, good prices, good service, and great value.

pauls347
Paul S.
8/29/18

a pain in the butt to navigate site - did NOT get my points credit -
hassle checking out with PayPal - can't get any assistance -
overall lousy experience - so much for being a repeat customer !

anonymoust97
anonymous T.
8/28/18

Nice website. I got what I wanted quickly, without a lot of extraneous info. I appreciate the free shipping. Thanks.

rosarior13
Rosario R.
8/27/18

Always a pleasure to do business with Coin Supply Express. Their web site is easy to use and they have speedy delivery. You can be assured your merchandise will be delivered in excellent condition.

donaldh110
Donald H.
8/23/18

Thanks for the email advice on which item to buy. There may have been some first buyer discount codes that didn't show up later at checkout.

richardw550
Richard W.
8/23/18

I have placed several orders with CoinSupply Express. They are prompt and easy to deal with. I have always been completely satisfied with them.

gusj7
Gus J.
8/22/18

Your website is still complicated. Put all sizes of coin capsules on the same page so that you can order several
sizes without having to back out.

debi5
Deb I.
8/20/18

The half-dollar tubes were missing from the first order, but one phone call and they were shipped to me quickly. The tubes are high quality and perfect for what I needed!
Thanks

jeffr250
Jeff R.
8/20/18

Very happy with the service. The capsules were a little hard to open at first, but they hold the coins nicely.

jackm288
Jack M.
8/20/18

it was simple and easy, you beat every one else's prices! delivery was sooner than expected! thanks.

anonymousa242
anonymous A.
8/18/18

I’ve been doing business with Coin Supply Express for two years. I’ve never had anything but exceptional service.

pattyl57
Patty L.
8/16/18

Basic coin box at a good price. Even after paying for shipping it was less than other sites with free shipping

dianes235
Diane S.
8/16/18

The foam bottoms that used to be in the boxes have now been replaced with cardboard inserts. I don't know about others, but I would rather pay a little more and get the foam bottoms. Those cardboard inserts are a pain. Please pass this on to the manufacturer.

perryt24
Perry T.
8/15/18

Little disappointed that the shipping cost me more than the item. I found a site with free shipping but then the price for the exact same item was jacked up.

janicec127
janice c.
8/14/18

My problem was that centimeters and inches confused me. I could use these books and they are a good product--so I am very satisfied with them.

edwardi15
Edward I.
8/11/18

Repete customer good service fair prices, except for the shipping I think a little high, but what do I know.

Questions? Get answers from the Coinsupplyexpress staff and other customers.

Coinsupplyexpress?