Coinrise

Coinrise has a consumer rating of 3.65 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Coinrise ranks 27th among Financial Advisory sites.

How would you rate Coinrise?

“Very recommended for novice traders”

Cassandra B.
8/26/21

Brilliant. This website has everything you need to learn how to trade. Very recommended for novice traders, just make sure you read their market news and blog daily.

“Scammer”

Michel N.
3/30/21

Dont do business with them it is scam! They will send a bit of money on your request but if you try to empty the account forget that you will never have a penny from them. They will $#*! you for every penny they can. I will find them and make them pay were ever they are what ever the cost. They leave crumbs behind them enough to be able to find them. They will try to introduce you to somebody for you to give him cash in exchange of bitcoin. They will ask you to send money at the scotiabank. Make your research carefully

micheln19
March 30th, 2021

They will ask you to send money at the scotiabank. Make your research carefully

Tip for consumers:
Please make your research carefully

Bitcoin

samm1015
July 6th, 2021

Be aware they will steal your hard earned money and disappeared. They will stop answering any calls and replying to any messages or emails. Do not believe any of the good reviews, probably from people they pay. The firs couple withdraws is all you will ever get.

avoid at all cost

patriciag1571
August 10th, 2021

Very nice platform, on site blog is good but education seems like it's repeating itself a little...

davidm4930
February 28th, 2021

Even if you're a small trader, I really recommend reading their blog. It certainly helped me understand what I was doing with my Crypto money.

wab5
August 24th, 2021

Overall its a great platform, but their asset selection is limited.

linday403
May 7th, 2021

I don't know who gave a raving review for Coinrise but they are a total scammer. All they want is for you to put more and more money in. Every time they call me is for more money. First 1k, then 2K, then 10K, and then 20K, now they are pushing me to give 50K. My account has $4800. 00. Luckily my wallet still is not set up so I didn't transfer any more money in. They did a few good trades and so that's why my account is at $4800 USD. Try to get this fund sent back to me will be a challenge. They do not answer any phone number or text - even the chat has been turned off on my account.

Below are the conversation with James who claims to be the trader and he will not release my money and according to him, $4800 USD is a waste of his time.

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT USE THEM. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Products used:
I was supposed to get trade training and I didn't get any meaningful training. James traded himself. He doesn't want to release the money in my account. So, he doesn't answer his phone or text.

Every time I talk to him, he keeps asking for more money deposit into the account. The account deposit and withdrawal are not automatic. It must go through the trader. So, if he doesn't process the withdrawal, I will not get my money.

DO NOT USE COINRISE. Don't believe what they say - even if they are making money for you. The point is James made the money for me but just try to get the money out. Forget that.

jonathonr158
March 2nd, 2021

The only problem I have with them is that their interface is complicated to understand. But their support team is really good so that kind of makes up for it

cassandrab222
August 26th, 2021

marvab21
August 25th, 2021

I decided to jump on the crypto wagon after having some thoughts, I actually don't have anything to compare Coinriset o since it's my first crypto trading platform experience, but trading is trading, and after working with endless CFD's, FX, etc, I can tell the difference between a garbage brand and a true brand, this one is definitely the latter, recommend

boyda21
September 20th, 2021

They are very pleasant when requesting your investment. However making withdrawalls is another matter. Support does not support, the phone numbers I was given are "not in service" and the withdrawalls are "pending - still" I definetly would not recomend.

read the reviews

financial investment

danah338
February 12th, 2021

An amazingly convenient platform! Very easy to use especially for beginners. No need to confuse yourself because the UI is so understandable.

liamm108
March 5th, 2021

It's a good place to trade crypto but I wouldn't rely on it for long since you never know what is going to happen with these tokens, so always invest small sums, that is my advice to you

michaelc5339
August 26th, 2021

The fastest withdrawals in the business. They say it takes up to 5 business days but usually it takes less. Their support team is really good too, they almost always answer within minutes

jessh118
February 12th, 2021

Instant and directly withdrawal to credit card. User-friendly platform easy to understand for beginners like me!

markc2280
February 12th, 2021

Super simple and easy. Perfect for beginners! I love the customer service, too! They are so approachable.

annaj428
February 1st, 2021

At the beginning I was a little hesitant to apply and open an account, but now I am glad I did.
Really happy with the progress and the way to earn money.
I highly recommended this company for newbie who wants to earn money!

markg1878
February 12th, 2021

Multi-step identity verification for buy and sell Bitcoin and have promo for new users recently and primarily choose for payment is with visa-card or master-card! So grateful for the special features!

reitab
February 24th, 2021

They're not like the other websites that just want you to put more and more money. Their brokers are pros, they really want you to succeed.

donw390
February 12th, 2021

The platform's commissions and fees are low compared to other exchange platforms. It really helps you to start as a beginner and helps you grow as well as your money too!

anthonyh852
March 4th, 2021

I don't know many websites that let Canadians invest in crypto remotely and legitimately. Certainly a keeper for me..

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Coinrise staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coinrise?

Have a question about Coinrise?