Coachoutlets.club

Coachoutlets.club has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Coachoutlets.club ranks 246th among Handbags sites.

How would you rate Coachoutlets.club?

“Malicious activity”

Nick F.
2/14/17

When people searched Google, Bing and other search engines and clicked on my company's website in the listings, they were redirected to coachoutlets.club. No legitimate business would do something like hack other websites to steal their customers.

nickf59
February 14th, 2017

judithr21
December 29th, 2016

PLEASE don't buy from this company. Everything is fraudulent with this company. The purse is not leather unless it was made from stinky pig, the lining is not real, the coach tag is all wrong... I knew when I got an e-mail from a Emma that is was going to be shipped that it wasn't a real Coach purse. I was charged more than the invoice. My first invoice was $49 then I get getting all kinds of different charges. I called my bank but they could no do anything. I am a sucker!

ruifany
December 1st, 2016

This website is not authorized by Coach. They do not provide any information about the company. This website uses the trademark of Coach. If you want to return the products, they will charge you 15% of the refund. If you want to cancel an order, they will charge you 30%. They do not even have a phone number for customer services. If you have any problems, you have to contact them by email.

Questions? Get answers from the Coachoutlets.club staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coachoutlets.club?

Have a question about Coachoutlets.club?