Coach-outlet.net

Coach-outlet.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Coach-outlet.net?

“Total FAKES!”

Annette S.
3/18/12

Total FAKES! I bought a pair of Coach sneakers from this RIP OFF site. They are garbage and smell like burnt plastic. I have emailed them repeatedly and get no answer. I don't have any recourse if they don't answer me and are in freaking Bejing! Anyone have any luck getting their money back?

annettes3
March 18th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Coach-outlet.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coach-outlet.net?

Have a question about Coach-outlet.net?