Coach-outlet-purses.org

Coach-outlet-purses.org

Coach-outlet-purses.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Coach-outlet-purses.org?

“I thought this was a true outlet from coach...”

Beverlt S.
12/23/11

I thought this was a true outlet from coach hand bags. If you look at this website you willsee a beautifully desigtned site. However, it is all fake. I just received 2 bags--the only word to describe them is fake and cheap! I have reported them to Coach and am in the process of filling a complaint and dispute with my credit card company.

beverlts
December 23rd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Coach-outlet-purses.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coach-outlet-purses.org?

Have a question about Coach-outlet-purses.org?