Review of Co Kan

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

haleys14
3/20/19

I've ordered from Co-Kan a few times now, and I'm beyond pleased with their service. Each order has arrived quickly and safely, with all items wrapped in layers of protection. The products themselves have been of high-quality, and are sold for much cheaper than at other retailers. Additionally, I'm very impressed with Co-Kan's customer service. I haven't had to contact them concerning any problems; it's been more to provide feedback or share pictures of my orders on social media. Every interaction I've had with the Co-Kan team has been nothing but positive. I've consistently been treated with respect and kindness. It's difficult to find that level of customer service in a business today, so I really appreciate Co-Kan's clear dedication to it. Overall, I believe Co-Kan is one of the best websites out there, especially if you're looking for anime merchandise. Their customer service brings them to a higher level than other retailers.

They're definitely a legit company. All of my interactions with them have been beyond positive, so far, and their products have been legitimate, as far as I can tell. I've also placed a couple orders through PayPal, and I haven't had any unauthorized money taken out of my account.

By Haley S.
Questions? Get answers from the Co Kan staff and other customers.

Co Kan?