Wenzhou Yaqi Plastic Products Bottles reviews

Chengdong Industrial Park(NO.345,Chengdong Road)
Cangnan, Zhejiang, China

jimb228
Jim B.
8/1/16

My fiance and I wanted wine glasses with our names printed on them for our wedding but were having a hard time finding a company to do this at a reasonable price. We found this company through Alibaba and couldn't believe what they could do for how little they were charging! We got our names printed on the wine glasses, which double as favors, for a fraction of the cost of other retailers. They shipped fast and we are very happy with the quality. Can't wait to see them used at our wedding this fall!

charleso23
6/23/16

I run the school store at my son's high school and, in the spirit of being green, try to urge the kids to use reusable water bottles. We order ours from this Wenzhou Yaqi through Alibaba and have never been disappointed. Quality product, the printing of the school logo comes out flawless, and the price is totally reasonable for our little store.

stevenw75
10/22/15

I run a fitness center and constantly need to restock shaker bottles, water bottles and other things. I have bought from this company before and was impressed by their products. Not only does it arrive quickly, but if I ever have any questions, they are quick to answer them.

scottp70
7/31/15

I am starting my own brand so it was important to me to find a company that could give me the quality I wanted with the customizable options I needed. Wenzhou gives that option, and their product was of great quality. I am looking forward to buying more products from them in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the Wenzhou Yaqi Plastic Products Bottles staff and other customers.

Wenzhou Yaqi Plastic Products Bottles?