Review of CNN

Tel: 1465485492

50 reviews with 2 stars

chrisc904
3/19/19

Please be objective and not spiteful. Be the news station you claim to be, report responsibly, truth and facts only. It's not too late.

jamess1256
9/3/18

Why can't you get a program like Larry king again and forget all this Trump chit, if your going to report on Trump please report both sides, your way left, well I have news for you CNN most of America isn't far left. Trump won state that the gop hasn't won in over 30yrs, remember Reagan, he won 49 states, well I believe Trump could all or close to winning 49 to 50 state, if everyone is working and jobs are booming more then ever, if that stays like that in 2020, Trump will win everything, house, Senate by a mile. If you want more viewers report fair news, but I can't watch far left news, I'm a independent I'm not a dem or gop and you losing us with this far leaning left news, just report fair news and stop attacking our President, respect the office and not report lies and if you report something wrong take it back, which you won't do and people don't like lying news and won't watch it and if they do won't believe it until they check it.

stephenc304
8/27/18

As a Canadian,I follow CNN to find out what's happening in the world of Trump. To be clear, I believe Mr. Trump is nothing more than a waste of flesh. I have absolutely no use for this sicko. His inability to tell the truth, coupled with the number of people he's hurt, as well as his bully approach, is beyond anything I have ever seen. I want to see him charged and given the punishment he deserves.

Having said how I feel about Mr. Trump, I was disappointed with the behavior of CNN's morning reporters, John Berman and Aliysn Camerota. Their approach this morning of continuing to try to get their guests to attack Mr. Trump's lack of style regarding the passing of Senator McCain was cheap journalism, and beneath what I expect from CNN. Report the issues, don't make them, and that is clearly what they were trying to do. John Berman's behavior with his guest was painful to watch. Over and over, his guest tried to get John to cease his attempt to move the topic from the passing of Senator McCain, to the boorishness of Mr. Trump. In the case of Aliyson, her behavior was even worse, getting to the point where the guest being interviewed actually told her he was disappointed with her behavior. Sadly, i share that belief.

CNN, please get back to doing your job with integrity. Report the news, don't make it.

loganv20
8/25/18

The website cnn.com is getting worse. I used to visit the site every day. Lately, I am not so fond of visiting it. The video clips are really bad. Most of the time, the caption does not relate to the content played there. The eye-catching caption and not so well related clip will pay its price over the time. I am losing trust in watching any of the video clips. Not to mention at times the advertisements are played simultaneously while the news clip is played. This is simply annoying. I would just visit the site to take a snapshot of what is happening and exit right away. If there are any better sites, I will completely quit visiting CNN.com. This is beside the point of news standard. This is a whole different chapter of discussion. I cannot blame CNN for that because it is the case with many other news organizations.

brunoc58
7/18/18

cnn tends to interfere with their reporting.as time goes it becomes clearthat perhaps trump and his people have been right about this network all along

johns3071
7/2/18

Stop saying your news, mostly u don't lie, but you ommit, cherry pick. Please change your slogan, we are libral and we are liberal news, not fair or balanced. Stop having your people on the show making faces,rolling their eyes, and fake laughs. Walter Cronkite wouldn't do that.

julief150
7/2/18

I have been watching CNN for 23 years. The last few years have been insane. Basically every show is a giant debate on mans problems that cant EVER get resolved by a human. They used to present news. Now its just s channel of arguments. Very sad

jeffreyl133
5/30/18

I cannot count the number of times I was told by my parents or times I heard my siblings told by my parents, "Quiet, I am talking", but yet I have not watched ONE debate on CNN, FOX, MSNBC etc where ADULTS, who are old enough to know better, bicker back and forth with 3 and 4 people talking at the same damn time and to say the very least, it is frustrating as hell. Why can't people just wait their turn to speak? If they think talking over others is worthwhile, I can assure them, it is not. I personally turn the channel when they do that as I can't understand what they are saying anyway. If I want to hear that, I will be much better served by provoking my children to do it, although they know better than to speak while others are speaking. It should be a rule followed by "adult" journalists but I have not found one yet that can grasp the simple concept of waiting until it is your turn to speak. Sad!!

clarencec39
5/27/18

Are used to watch this news channel for many years and now it appears theyre very biased .

Which really disturbing is the high volume of commercials I wish they could find another way to finance their business

monaz2
5/16/18

Cooper has magnetism, knowledge, decency and pose. Cuomo appears to have constipation all the time. He strains while talking, plus he has poor presence, aggressive behavior and lacks respect for the people he interviews. Replacing Cooper with Cuomo in June will definitely decrease the number of your viewers.

johnl601
3/26/18

I just can't watch or listen to CNN anymore. They are no longer in the news business but the commercial business. It's really noticable when listening on Sirius Xm. A few minutes of news then more commercials. No wonder Fox is eating their lunch, I've been driven to other news sources because of the constant commercials!

cookiem2
2/26/18

I'm not sure what they are about now. Yes it's news, but so much sensationalism. BBC is better. They have a great opportunity to make things better but they don't. Interestingly, the international channel (the versions you get in Africa, Asia, etc) is better.

jimc136
12/12/17

I was an avid CNN viewer, what has happened to the channel? I really enjoyed getting my news from CNN when I felt that it was balanced and truthful. Even now I try to watch it but the spoon of spin doctor they try to feed, I just can't swallow. I have really enjoyed one America news, I wish I got it in my area. I gave CNN a two star simply because it seems that most networks has an agenda these days one way or the other, I hope someday journalism comes back. I miss you CNN I hope one day you realize how bad this period has been or you have gone off course. Of course as long as there's less than inform people watching your Channel believing the incorrect news that you report, your ratings will stay high enough that maybe it'll never change. I hope that's not the case

kevinb257
9/12/17

What happened to objective reporting. This jerk was judgmental, overbearing, and pushy and should not have been put in charge as head or lead correspondent. Used to think his reporting was ok but no longer -- send him back to a desk and keep him there. I started watching BBC and Fox.

teresak39
8/28/17

It's incredible that your news would criticize President Trump during this devastating hurricane! You and other medias are responsible for the violence and chaos in America! I guess if you get paid by Democrats, you'll do anything, say anything and push for violence and hatred for the President!! Trying to capitalize on emotions at a time of such tragedy!!!! Shame on You!!!

janetc15
4/17/17

Forget their political views, good, bad or biased. This website has more ads than any other website I have ever been on. Just viewing some technology news had a video autoplayed and blasted on out of nowhere. Most laggy website I have ever been on. I have avoided this website due to the auto-play videos. On top of that, on mobile, it's impossible to browse comfortably, and you're still hit with ads on a small screen.

markm355
4/7/17

Im done with CNN. Hillary lost. get over it and move on. I am not a right winger here nor a left winger but I Can no longer rely on CNN for accurate information. its not even news- Its like their opinion- no matter what this new administration does- they spin it negative and as if they did something wrong. its so obvious they are bias- its hilariously childish. Im done. see ya CNN,. Im sure millions of us see right through your bologna. Obama is gone and so are his politics. MOve on.

bartekw
3/23/17

Few years back waking up to CNN in the morning was actually getting you news. Right now it's all morning "Trump, Trump, Trump". No spectrum of information, just various people with mostly similar opinions on the same topic each day.

jamesw406
2/18/17

I am very tired of watching CNN take the Clinton loss so terribly. I voted for Clinton but I had to accept the will of the people. You cannot control this. Please stop it with all the exaggerations over every little thing Trump does. It's making you look bad and even I had to stop watching CNN which I used to love to do.

paule213
2/16/17

I watch Trump rip your news station CNN and your station really looks bad. If you hate him or love him, President Trump looks very good on 2/16/2017 press conference answering questions left and right and held his. I must say he did a very good job today.

lindao60
1/19/17

I used to watch CNN but they don't report news anymore, they just try to sway their audience to their own liberal opinions. It is so evident that they hate Trump.

tima60
1/13/17

And I'm a democrat, longtime CNN fan and Trump hater....Even I find CNN way too partisan for a news station. CNN is just like fox now! I just want news, not one sided opinions all day loooooong. whew!!!

mikew204
12/16/16

Your continuation of the policy to create flash points for your profit by engaging political commentary by people like Kellyann Connway and other puppets like her is discussing. CNN and other for profit news companies are destroying this country. I only pray and hope that somewhere and somehow we can get back to honest and legitimate news reporting that covers all of what is really going on in the world without a bias for self profit or political orientation.

vernonp13
12/16/16

I have watched CNN since Ted through the switch, and I am still a fan, but I have to say, you should never have an anchor from a political family cover political news. Too many times I have seen Cuomo inject his political views in a story or interview. New Day is not a good show anymore. Alisyn Camerota is great. She was a great steal from FOX, but Chris should not be there. I still wake up early for Early Start, but I start losing interest until At This Hour. You should put Chris Cuomo on an overnight show

jackc129
12/4/16

Really true news are very rare, I wouldn`t trust this one.

CNN has such a liberal bias that they are constantly caught distorting the truth. Yesterday, for example, CNN added the word "racial" to Donald Trump's Monday comments on terrorism and immigration before headlining that the GOP nominee is advocating "racial profiling" when that is not the truth at all. They simply fabricated a false narrative to disparage him and prop up the candidate CNN favors. A review of the transcript of Trump's comments to Fox News that CNN quoted clearly show that Trump never put the word "racial" in front of profiling. CNN engages in this disingenuous behavior constantly.

By David S.

You misunderstand your place in the world. CNN does not serve you. The demand for the services of such propagandists is higher than ever before. If you ever find it unbelievable that someone could knowingly lie so conspicuously with regularity, then congratulations; you're simply not the intended audience.

By Dog M.

They don't report events objectively because that is not their job. Action describes intent. CNN is propaganda; that's what's observable and nothing more should be expected. Reserve your trust and hopeful expectations for people who don't actively demonstrate a desire to exploit you.

By Dog M.

Questions? Get answers from the CNN staff and other customers.

10 Photos for CNN