Review of ClipHair

customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

12 reviews with 4 stars

shannont39
1/26/18

Good clips compared to other extension suppliers, thick hair although it does get thinner at the ends but there is a lot of hair included. Well worth the money thanks again clip hair I would recommend

janellec9
9/15/17

Extensions are great just wish they could be a little thicker but also depends on hair types. I guess my hair is on the thicker side so a full head set it not sufficient enough therefore need double wefted or top up wefts. Overall though I recommend them and have encouraged others to buy from this site.

ashleyg119
4/19/17

The extensions are amazing, just sometimes hard to keep them in comfortably. Other then that amazing product:)

koffie
3/6/17

Those clip-ins are really soft and straight i love them but because of my natural hair transition i have to flat my hair before use it and i can't wear them all day...i really like it

nicon5
12/7/16

Good quality of hair, on time delivery abroad.

shaylaf1
10/18/16

Honestly they're cheaper than most extensions, you can curl them, dye em and make them yours. I wear them everyday and they make me feel pretty.

katef25
7/5/16

I used them as highlights and they looked really good. I used mixed blond and it looked so real.

merissaj
6/29/16

I would recommend this site to people who are looking to order extensions, I ordered the dubble wefted 24" , and absolutely love them, they go in nice shipping was fast..

lanap3
6/25/16

Super fast shipping, costumer service was also good. Quality of hair pretty decent. And the only company that offers quad wefts one piece extensions. The Color that was matched to my hair worked for the lighter tones but not for the darker tones, sadly I can't return because I've already washed and dried them. And I find the quad wefts to be rather heavy.

rosiev1
3/27/15

At first when i opened the package i was a bit disappointed about the amount of curls and the frizz in the ends.
But i needed the extensions now so no time to return. I washed the hair en blow dryed it with my "blowcurlbrush" wich smoothes curls and makes it a bit wavy.
AWSOME! Best clipins i ever had. Great color, full hair. Amazing.

christyw3
1/23/14

I ordered my hair arrived within the week..great set of extentions great quality and nice an thick, clips are strong and hold, I'll definatly be buying off here again!

michellef18
6/28/13

First I was amazed at the speedy shipping by Cliphair and then to top it off the hair was a great quality and worked perfect for me. I ordered the double weft set in 18 inch length, medium brown color. The coloring is slightly off due to all the sun and gray hair my own hair has but I can pull off the extentions just the same! I definitley recommend them to my friends and would make furture purchases here.

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

9 Photos for ClipHair