Review of ClipHair

customerservice@cliphair.co.uk

4 reviews with 2 stars

ellenw32
12/8/16

The price of the extensions were pretty good. I frequently use clip in extensions and read lots of great reviews about cliphair. I had to pay for express delivery as I am leaving the country soon so had to get them on time so paid a fair bit extra for that. However when I went to pick up from FedEx I was told I had to pay an extra $40 for the package, this would have been fine if I was told in advance but I was not...so an extra $40 on top of the price for express delivery. Annoying.
Secondly..I ordered the colour light ash blonde, I swear I was given the most yellow blonde I have ever seen in my life. Starting to think I was maybe given the wrong colour because surely they can't be serious. Managed to tone them so they are a little better but still not great.
Working out the price for the tax and delivery and then paying to re send back out it's not even worth it may as well just go somewhere else.
Although I will say I can't fault the quality.
Overall though, pretty annoyed.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
Dear Ellen
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to read that you were not aware about customs/duty charges levied by your local Canadian customs, We have clearly mentioned this on our website please use the link below to read it.
For your reference I am also pasting same point which we have mentioned on our website.
“All items are shipped from our warehouse in United Kindom. We are not responsible for any charges/duties/taxes levied by your local customs/tax authorities.”

Apart duties/taxes we are glad to know that you are happy with your purchase.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
dahliab1
8/2/16

Love these extensions they are thick and amazing quality very happy

vt3
3/25/15

I have used hair extensions for 10 years (clip in only) and have tried a few different brands. I would never order these extensions again.
I live in Canada and ordered from cliphair.ca. When they came I was really impressed with how well they matched my real hair colour (I ordered medium brown). I also thought the overall quality seemed great. I ordered the double-weft extensions in 18 inches early January. It is now nearing the end of March and the quality is horrible!! They shed SO MUCH and I noticed a few strands of what looks like thread through the extensions. The ends are coarse and I have to constantly brush my hair so they don't get tangled (I am talking brushing my hair every hour or so while I sit at my desk at work!). If you need extensions for a one time use, then you could go this route but if your looking for quality and long term use, I would stay away. I just received my bellami bambina extensions in ash brown and although the colour is slightly off (a shade too light), I can really feel the difference in quality.

Response from Farhan M., ClipHair Representative
We are sorry to read your complaint . Kindly email your order details at cs.manager@cliphair.co.uk and we shall do our best to resolve it ASAP.

M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
nessah1
5/11/14

These extensions are cheap, and they really dont last long, i've bought from cliphair twice and every time the same thing happened, after a little while they started tangling like crazy no matter what i tried, they had bits of random cotton running through the hair and random dark hairs, some of which burnt away meaning there was a few synthetic hairs too. I'm pretty upset with the quality but for the first 2 weeks they were nice...

I live in London. It was sent via Royal Mail and I received them within 3 days.

By LoriAnn M.

If you use the Express Tracked (FedEx) method then you might end up paying duties for orders over $ 20.00

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Please provide us with us with your order details and we shall look into this for you.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Average life is 3-6 months (depending on the usage) extensions can last you longer than that hair care is taken properly.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship items using a tracked service. You will get tracking number via email after the item is dispatched. USA is normally 5 to 10 working days.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

We ship from United Kingdom and there are two options. 1. Economy tracked is free for orders over $ 75. Under this method normally duties are not charged. 2. Express tracked items are sent via FedEx and duty/taxes are payable for orders over $ 20. Duty / taxes rates are different for provinces. This method costs $ 9.99.

By Farhan M., ClipHair Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ClipHair staff and other customers.

9 Photos for ClipHair