Clickasite.co.uk

Clickasite.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.46 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Clickasite.co.uk also ranks 180th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate Clickasite.co.uk?

“Best Service”

Bailey B.
4/2/18

Clickasite has evolved in a very positive way through the years. We recently worked with them to update our website. We have been mainly working with Simon We are beyond pleased with Simon's impeccable service. He is extremely helpful in guiding us through the whole process. He is very knowledgeable. He pays close attention to details. He is also very patient in training us on how to use the new administration system. Overall, we are very pleased with Clickasite

“Simon Paul of Clickasite 30 High Street Buxton Now...”

Cyn L.
9/30/14

Simon Paul of Clickasite 30 High Street Buxton Now Internet-on Line Directory Found guilty in Reading County Court for taking £5,000 from our club for a non existent web site.....He never turned up.......nor did the money & costs awarded to our club.......It will not end there so watch this space. Volkswagen Type 2 Owners Club

baileyb42
April 2nd, 2018
nicholasd41
April 5th, 2018
Overall very pleased with Simon P. Paul and his friendliness with us. He did everything we asked in a timely matter. I will definitely recommending him to others. Thank you for such good work.
arnavs5
April 9th, 2018
I have no words to explain the magnificent and professional work that Clickasite has done for me. They totally understood what I was looking for and definitely they did a striking website for me. I cannot recommend this company enough to people they are just amazing! After going thru a lot of hoops and loops I found Simon Pauls team and I can tell since day one all of them were very proficient, kind and knowledgeable
cynl
September 30th, 2014
Simon Paul of Clickasite 30 High Street Buxton Now Internet-on Line Directory
jayr129
April 18th, 2018
They really made my website with huge revenues. They know best SEO and SMM guys. My web page ranks almost top in google search results. I am very pleased with this new module panel. I will surely recommend Simon and his team to my colleagues.
Don't know about other reviews but i appreciate their team. Might be they are growing better in their work now.
emmas107
July 27th, 2017
Clickasite is a complete solution that offers everything you need to deliver.
I really appreciate Simon for creating such a user-friendly website for our company
aryaa1
April 19th, 2018
Simon Peter Paul gave my website a very amazing design and SEO. and i am very happy to share my experience with you guys that is work . Simon P Paul and his team are very quick and great service provider........10 on 10 amazing work
darrenw4
March 21st, 2012
The list of problems we have had is long. Gave us a half cooked website with no back up, not impressed, very disappointed, unfortunately would not reccomend them to anyone. Learn from our mistake and get a proffessional company to do the job. We now have an outsider helping us.
craigp14
October 20th, 2012
I am just writing a review, I dont normally do this, but the team at clickasite have gone the extra mile with our radio stations redesign. it is really important we have a good design as we are an online radio station.
They also helped us with social media and facebook and twitter, nice one guys, well even give you a mention on our radio. Would recommend to any business who needs a website and help with social media marketing it.
firepowerp
April 5th, 2011
All of us at Firepower Paintball would like to thank everybody involved at Clickasite who helped create and manage our new website, our bookings have increased 3 fold since it went online a few months back.

Everything we asked of their team was delivered and some, we would recommend Clickasite to any person or company that requires a new high quality visual impacting website to sign up with them immediately
sebastiend
September 20th, 2013
STAY AWAY - TO AVOID LIKE PLAIGUE.

They are real SCAM. The boss SIMON PETER PAUL keeps creating new companies, take money from customers and then close business and open another company.... He has 13 companies in different sectors, all registred in 30 high street Buxton (just have a look at their address in google map street view, you will understand....) They are impossible to reach on the phone and their customer service inexistant.
STAY AWAY from any company registered by SIMON PETER PAUL especially their new FRUITY MEDIA GROUP, which is basically the same $#*! with different name.
They have charge us ridiculous money for the website they design for us. The result was not good and full of mistakes and we couldnt have any support from anyone. They have charge us for services they couldnt deliver, and when I finally managed to get SIMON PETER PAUL on the phone, his answer to our complain was "f*ck you" and hang up on us. That's the kind of customer service you can expect from them.
mikec22
March 2nd, 2011
This company spend a few minutes customising a Joomla (Free Software) template and then charge you £400 for hosting and a domain name, avoid like the plague !!
tonyj4
January 30th, 2011

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Clickasite.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickasite.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.5
Have a question about Clickasite.co.uk?