Review of Click4teetimes

New York City, NY 10112, US
Tel: +1-916-445-1254

pisseda
12/17/13

I called to cancel the tee time as it was raining hard. They said as long as there is someone else playing they will not cancel my tee times and there will be NO raincheck. It stopped raining in a couple of hours, so I called and asked to change my tee time so that I can make it to the course. They said now it is cancelled and you cannot play and your money is gone. I will never book another tee time on this side or their parent side activegolf or something. Watch out !!

jimk7
7/2/13

Great site to find deals on tee times in Southern California.

joer98
4/3/13

If you live in Southern California area and like to golf, they have some of the best tee time deals I've found. If you live anywhere else in the US though, this site is useless. Giving it 4 stars because I live near a lot of the courses and the deals are always amazing.

weiminl
11/2/09

I booked the tee time from this website on 26 for tee time on November 1st. The rate is $26.00 and it is confirmed. But they sent me email on 30th of October and I was told that I have to cancel the tee time or I will have to pay $52.00. The company name is The Active Network, Ltd. and the website is www.click4teetimes.com.

Questions? Get answers from the Click4teetimes staff and other customers.

Click4teetimes?