ClevelandGarageDoors.net

ClevelandGarageDoors.net has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 449 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ClevelandGarageDoors.net also ranks 20th among Garage Door sites.

• I would definitely recommend Precision Door and John for any service call.
  • We could not be happier with our Precision Overhead Garage Door experience.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ClevelandGarageDoors.net?

precision door (29) precision overhead garage door (19) garage door opener (18) bill adamini (13) 5 stars (10) day service (9) zoran jovanovic (8) anthony wise (9) customer service (12) technician bill (6) door works (6) john franks (5)
berthay3
Bertha Y.
December 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase
My service person name was John,he was very helpful, he repaired my garage door, he did an excellent job, as far as I can tell. Very courteous ,professional prompted and friendly. A friend recommended your company ,I'm happy with the service. Kip
mariea78
Marie A.
December 1st, 2018
Verified purchase
I had used Precision to assist with my garage door in the past, called as I needed to replace the Door. The representative that came out to my house was very nice and made suggestions. The door was delivered as promised, once installed they noticed a problem with the garage door frame and fixed that as well in a very timely manner. Gave me a window on arrival time, called approx 15-30 minutes before they arrived. Very pleased with the service.
markk407
Mark k.
December 1st, 2018
Verified purchase
Anthony wise was very knowledgeable and respectful. He looked over the problem and took care of it in a timely fashion. He was on time. You are very lucky to have him on your team.
nancyo53
Nancy O.
November 17th, 2018
Verified purchase
We could not be happier with our Precision Overhead Garage Door experience. Easy appointment scheduling; friendly technician (John Franks) called in advance as promised, and arrived right on time. He quickly assessed the problem and clearly explained our options for garage door repair, then completed the work then and there. Highly recommend this company!!
careym33
Carey M.
January 9th, 2019
Verified purchase
The service was great and Will who came out to service the door gave me all of my options and made it very easy to make a decision.
celiac21
Celia C.
October 26th, 2018
Verified purchase
Anthony Wise was very knowledgeable, helpful, and efficient. Antoney fixed the issue in no time and provided me with all the information I needed. It was easy to set up the appointment and it was nice that they service during evening times. This is my first time using Precision and it will not be my last. I will share my experience with my friends and family.
Thank you Anthony for going above and beyond.
natex
Nate X.
November 19th, 2018
Verified purchase
Anthony did a great job in explaining all my options before I decided to replace my old garage door opener. I felt very comfortable with all the information that he provided to help me make the best choice for the long-term. He was quick and professional and replaced it in one hours time and he did a really nice job in explaining how it worked and what I can do with my new garage door opener. He even helped set up the keyless pad entry and update the time on the keypad inside of the garage.
ginac78
Gina C.
November 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
Great service! From initial phone call through repair. This company was professional, articulate, and polite. I was extremely pleased.
erinx
Erin X.
December 5th, 2018
Verified purchase
The gentleman that came out was fantastic! Will explained things thoroughly and in terms I could understand. He was quick and efficient and the door works perfectly now. I would recommend Precision Overhead Garage Door to anyone.
timi14
TIM I.
October 18th, 2018
Verified purchase
A GREAT JOB ALL THE WAY AROUND. PERSONABLE , PROFFESSIONAL AND PROMPT. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !
awesomes6
Awesome s.
October 10th, 2018
Verified purchase
Called for service at noon and the technician was out by 430 pm to complete the total rebuild of the garage lift system. Professional and courteous...highly recommend. Area was cleaned of all debris and the door works perfectly.
jilld123
Jill D.
September 25th, 2018
Verified purchase
John was very professional and called to confirm ETA as promised when appt was scheduled. He was on time and thorough when explaining products and benefits of each. He was able to answer all of my questions and wasn't pushy. I would definitely recommend Precision Door and John for any service call. He was timely and his work area was left
spotless. We will be contacting Precision Door with all future needs. Thank you!
anonymoush207
anonymous H.
November 21st, 2018
Verified purchase
The technician showed up on time. Yes, he did explain it professionally and I would recommend the Precision Overhead Garage Door to my neighbors. The first time I used this service, they installed new garage doors.
carlap54
Carla P.
November 14th, 2018
Verified purchase
Technician called 15 min prior to arrival as promised. Explained what needed to be completed along with a warranty explained in detail. I have referred others to Precision Overhead Garage Door - but this time, it was for me and my family. All handled in a professional manner. Totally satisfied. Thank you!
debbiev22
Debbie V.
September 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
Zoran Jovanovic is an outstanding technician. He called to confirm his ETA and was on time. He explained everything to me and gave me a couple different options explaining them as he went. He was quick and professional and I would use Precision Overhead Garage Door anytime!!
maryj210
Mary J.
September 19th, 2018
Verified purchase
Yes, Precision Garage Door was excellent. John replaced parts that were broken and was very professional. I would recommend.
stevet192
Steve T.
October 15th, 2018
Verified purchase
I called Precision at 8 am Monday morning and they had a technician at my house by 10 am. John, the technician, was extremely knowledgeable and had my garage door rebuilt and working perfectly in an hour. I will definitely use them again.
ronniec52
ronnie c.
October 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase
your technician anthony was prompt,answered all my many questions,very friendly and went about his job in a professional manner.I will definitely use and recomend your company in the future
melt29
Mel T.
September 4th, 2018
Verified purchase
This is our second time using Precision. Today's experience mirrors our prior experience. I called just before 8am and was given multiple options for same day service. My window was 1-3pm and Zoran called around 12:40 saying that he would arrive around 1pm. He arrived right on time, quickly diagnosed the problem and provided a clear explanation of what needed to be done and an estimate. He fixed the garage door and we were back in business after about 30 minutes. Highly recommend Zoran and Precision for all your garage door needs.
cj99
C J.
October 3rd, 2018
Verified purchase
Everything came to a halt but you were available for service the same day. Phone quote was competitive. Your rep ZORAN JOVANOVIC was on time, courteous, informative, and efficient. Very pleased with the results.
williamm258
William M.
September 16th, 2018
Verified purchase
Very prompt service. The technician called to confirm he was on his way within the given time. He was very thorough and professional. Can't say enough good things about this company. Would highly recommend!
lesliex
Leslie X.
September 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
Precision came out the same day as called even though it wasn't an emergency. Zoran the technician installed the my garage door opener last year and came out to put weather stripping on bottom of door this year. It was great to have the same technician! He is friendly and professional with a lot of good tips. I give Precision and Zoran an A+.
gotm2
Got m.
September 17th, 2018
Verified purchase
It was an emergency situation - broken spring. Technician arrived within an hour of my first call. Work was done quickly and professionally. Knowledgeable and friendly technician.
deanb112
Dean B.
August 23rd, 2018
Verified purchase
Bill has serviced my opener before and is a complete professional. He fixed my problem easily and went above and beyond by fixing the button on the wall. I am a customer for life!
pkjb
PKJ B.
August 19th, 2018
Verified purchase
I was extremely satisfied with Paul Broschk. He arrived earlier than what was scheduled (much to my delight). He finished the job in a timely manner and left the garage clean. His friendly manner and detailed explanation about what the problem was, was greatly appreciated!

Questions? Get answers from the ClevelandGarageDoors.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ClevelandGarageDoors.net?

Have a question about ClevelandGarageDoors.net?