Precision Garage Door Cleveland

Precision Garage Door Cleveland has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 449 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Precision Garage Door Cleveland most frequently mention great job, customer service and technician bill.Precision Garage Door Cleveland ranks 2nd among Garage Door sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 99.5%

• When I began to have garage door opener issues, I looked online for a company with a good reputation.
  • I am completely satisfied with the service I received from Precision Door Service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Precision Garage Door Cleveland?

“Outstanding service on a big job on a Sunday!”

Alex R.
9/12/16

Outstanding service on a big job on a Sunday! You technician Anthony (who has helped us before on a previous install) once again did a fantastic job, even recognizing that he needed an extra pair of hands. You team acted very professionally, worked quickly to get our house moving back to normal after a lightening strike took down most electronics, including the garage motor/controls. Thank you for being there. I hope you know how good your technicians are, especially Anthony

“Gave me outrageous price to repair my garage door opener”

Stephen E.
8/21/16

Gave me outrageous price to repair my garage door opener. Wound up paying way higher than average for an average opener. Google cost of new opener installed is $200-$400. Wound up paying $600. Gotta pay for ads & new trucks somehow. For what it's worth the tech was very nice & took about an hour to finish the job.

garage door (104) precision door (29)

Reviews from Related Businesses

earlb56
Earl B.
September 16th, 2016
Verified purchase

Service Technician Will Coad arrived within 3 hours of calling and requesting service. That is amazing. Will was professional and courteous and explained what needed to be done and the options available. I chose the top package for a complete tune-up since my garage door had not been serviced in about 20 years. It is obvious Will knew what he was doing as I watched him work. He completed the job in under 2 hours and my door operation is very smooth and quiet. I highly recommend Precision Door Service. My only wish is that the package could have been cheaper, but I guess you pay for what you get.

lorief5
Lorie F.
October 13th, 2017
Verified purchase

I can not express how AWESOME my experience was with Precision. Paul the technician was great. He explained and showed me everything that needed work. He was very thorough and showed me all the new parts when he was finished. Such a friendly honest person.

Thank you for the great service!

kathym247
Kathy M.
March 6th, 2018
Verified purchase

Bill called and told me when he would arrive and he did arrive on time. He explained everything to me and answer all my questions. Bill was very professional and respectful. I would recommend you to my neighbors because you and your technicians are knowledgeable and trustworthy.

elaineu1
Elaine U.
November 10th, 2017
Verified purchase

Under garage door service - found Precision Door Service and I recognized the name. Called at 8:45 am and a few minutes later, John called and said he would be here within 45 minutes.
He spent time going over several options with me and at no time was he suggesting I replace anything that wasn't necessary. He was very knowledgeable and courteous and I would most definitely recommend him - and Precision Door to all my friends, neighbors and relatives.

billg145
Bill G.
May 30th, 2018
Verified purchase

Zoran was great. He beat me to my house, called with notice, and explained everything clear. Quick service and warned me about things to keep an eye out for.

Door works great, much quieter too

magdag6
Magda G.
February 6th, 2018
Verified purchase

I'm very happy with the service offers by Precision , I requested the service at 9am and Anthony was at 10 am in my house to take care the broken garage door spring. He was very professional, he did some suggestions, and after that I agreed the replacement the old bearings too. Anthony did an excellent job. Thank you!

jamesg487
James G.
December 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase

Anthony was a great representative of your Company. Courteous, prompt and skilled in what he did and how he explained it all to me. I would not hesitate in recommending you to others.

alexr219
Alex R.
September 12th, 2016

satisfiedc8
Satisfied C.
February 12th, 2018
Verified purchase

From the initial phone call at 8am Sunday morning until the technician completed the service at 3pm that afternoon the overall level of service and professionalism was outstanding. The technician was very knowledgeable and had a very positive attitude. He explained everything thoroughly and in terms that were very easy to understand. Would definitely refer to friends and neighbors.

johns2337
John S.
July 16th, 2016
Verified purchase

Your tech man Dave did a wonderful job. He accessed the problem and went right to work. My garage door was just hanging there when Dave came there. I was so relieved when he started to put it together again. You have an excellent tech person in Dave.

marlonw6
Marlon W.
July 20th, 2016
Verified purchase

Paul Broschk did a fantastic job trouble shooting through issues and got my garage door fixed in about an hour. Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks so much for the hard work and speedy work effort. I will definitely use you for future garage door work.

kristenw42
Kristen W.
February 15th, 2018
Verified purchase

Bill was our technician today. He showed up right away, explained things in a way that I could understand, and provided me with cost options, which I loved. He was very polite and added a personal touch through conversation. He performed my door repair in a timely and satisfactory manner, and cleaned up perfectly before he left. I would recommend Precision to friends and family looking for a quality, customer first type of operation!

gailc87
Gail C.
December 28th, 2017
Verified purchase

I could not be happier with my service technician, Bill. He is knowledgeable, friendly, punctual and just an all around nice guy! He explained everything in detail and I immediately felt comfortable with him and his work. I keep coming back to Precision Overhead Garage Door not only for the good product and great service but mostly because of Bill. I can't say enough good things about him and his work. Thank you for hiring such responsive and polite technicians.

pauly44
Paul Y.
October 31st, 2016
Verified purchase

My wife and I live in a 120 year old house. Garage is likely circa 1930, 10 + years ago called Precision for a "tune up" of all 3 garage doors. Getting ready to sell our house, called today, within 3 hours of my call Zoran the Precision Tech showed up, 1 + hours later all 3 doors fixed and working great
Job well done 5 star for sure.

ma127
M a.
April 18th, 2018
Verified purchase

The tech 'Z' was amazing, professional, friendly, clarified the issue. Repaired the garage door & cables in less than 1/2 hour.
Offered to check our other door to ensure no future issues. Made a recommendation to replace the opener down the road. (NO pressure tactics) We have used Precision Overhead Garage Door Since 2012.. Honorable company, they stand by their warranties. Excellent products. Someone you can trust!

samt90
Sam t.
February 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase

Really great experience dealing with this company. Very prompt, very professional and the our new install was so worth it. We are mega happy tht we called Precision. Hassle free and really nice installer. Thank you Anthony. Boom!!!!!!

berthay3
Bertha Y.
December 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase

My service person name was John,he was very helpful, he repaired my garage door, he did an excellent job, as far as I can tell. Very courteous ,professional prompted and friendly. A friend recommended your company ,I'm happy with the service. Kip

mikep496
Mike P.
January 8th, 2019
Verified purchase

Our garage door broke (spring) late Friday night 12-28-2018. I could not open it by hand. Called Saturday morning at about 9:45 am. By 3:00 pm on Saturday afternoon the door was repaired.
The technician that came out was John Gilles, we could not have been more pleased with his professionalism, knowledge, and friendliness. During our conversation, I had asked about garage door openers. When he gave me the paperwork for the work he did he also gave me information on the openers that Precision recommends and took the time to explain the difference between them. Great job from beginning to the end, Fast and great service.

Mike Piskura WO# 4553999

johnh1192
John H.
February 25th, 2017
Verified purchase

Will called ahead, showed up exactly as promised, quickly trouble-shot the issue and made the necessary adjustments. Very pleasant and efficient.

Thanks, Precision.

eugenes57
Eugene S.
February 15th, 2018
Verified purchase

Garage door jumped its tracks and damaged one of the tracks. Called Precision and they dispatched Anthony who called to see if he could come a couple of hours earlier than scheduled. He not only repaired the damage but also replaced all rollers. He had all the parts he needed with him. He was very professional in his explanations of what he was doing and finished in record time. I have been using Precision for years and highly recommend them and Anthony for any garage door needs. 5 stars.

suzanneb94
Suzanne B.
January 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase

I am completely satisfied with the service I received from Precision Door Service. A technician was scheduled in a time frame that I could manage with work - and in a reasonable window (2 hours). My technician, Zoran, was professional, friendly and informed me of the repair options available to me. He clearly set expectations regarding the time the job required, and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Precision Door Service.

davet123
Dave T.
November 17th, 2017
Verified purchase

I would definitely recommend Precision Overhead Garage Door to family and friends. Bill Adamini was the tech that serviced my door: he called 10 minutes in advance of his arrival and was on time. He estimated the repair, which was quite reasonable, and that is what he charged me. The door is working properly again, it was a real mess before Bill worked on it.

caroliner59
Caroline R.
December 18th, 2017
Verified purchase

Your service technician was amazing. He understood the work needed, did it in a timely fashion, was professional and understanding and wonderful to work with. I will most definitely use you again for future work and recommend you to everyone I know. Your pricing for service is very competitive and in most cases less than others but with much better service and parts. Thank you! Super-job well done!

kathleenn42
Kathleen N.
December 2nd, 2017
Verified purchase

Our repairman was able to come a full hour early! He was very friendly and professional. I would recommend this company to anyone.

stephene51
Stephen E.
August 21st, 2016
Verified purchase

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Precision Garage Door Cleveland staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precision Garage Door Cleveland?

Have a question about Precision Garage Door Cleveland?