Precision Garage Door Cleveland

Precision Garage Door Cleveland has a consumer rating of 4.9 stars from 449 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Precision Garage Door Cleveland most frequently mention great job, customer service and technician bill.Precision Garage Door Cleveland ranks 2nd among Garage Door sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 99.5%

• When I began to have garage door opener issues, I looked online for a company with a good reputation.
  • I am completely satisfied with the service I received from Precision Door Service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Precision Garage Door Cleveland?

“Outstanding service on a big job on a Sunday!”

Alex R.
9/12/16

Outstanding service on a big job on a Sunday! You technician Anthony (who has helped us before on a previous install) once again did a fantastic job, even recognizing that he needed an extra pair of hands. You team acted very professionally, worked quickly to get our house moving back to normal after a lightening strike took down most electronics, including the garage motor/controls. Thank you for being there. I hope you know how good your technicians are, especially Anthony

“Gave me outrageous price to repair my garage door opener”

Stephen E.
8/21/16

Gave me outrageous price to repair my garage door opener. Wound up paying way higher than average for an average opener. Google cost of new opener installed is $200-$400. Wound up paying $600. Gotta pay for ads & new trucks somehow. For what it's worth the tech was very nice & took about an hour to finish the job.

garage door (104) precision door (29)

Reviews from Related Businesses

alexr219
Alex R.
September 12th, 2016

kristenw42
Kristen W.
February 15th, 2018
Verified purchase

Bill was our technician today. He showed up right away, explained things in a way that I could understand, and provided me with cost options, which I loved. He was very polite and added a personal touch through conversation. He performed my door repair in a timely and satisfactory manner, and cleaned up perfectly before he left. I would recommend Precision to friends and family looking for a quality, customer first type of operation!

rexb30
Rex B.
November 1st, 2016
Verified purchase

Called yesterday afternoon. Fixed this morning! Very helpful scheduler, who reviewed previous work completed with me and applied a service call fee discount. Bill arrived first thing this morning after calling to let me know his ETA. Very friendly and courteous man, who listened carefully and patiently, diagnosed the problem, and clearly outlined our options. Excellent attention to detail. A positive experience from initial phone call to working door.

kenm226
Ken M.
February 11th, 2017
Verified purchase

A good experience from the first phone call to the completion of the service. Precision is a first-rate organization. Paul B. arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, clearly communicated the repair options, and handled the job with efficiency, professionalism, and good cheer. He instilled confidence. When he pulled away in his truck, I knew I had a safe, properly operating door. Now I know who to call for routine annual maintenance.

josephg149
Joseph G.
July 31st, 2018
Verified purchase

My overall experience was excellent. Our technician did an excellent job explaining the process and what type of door we purchased. Our technician was also very professional and prompt, he called before he was going to arrive and arrived on time. We definitely would recommend Precision Overhead Garage Door to our neighbors and friend because of the quality of service.

deborahk76
Deborah K.
March 3rd, 2018
Verified purchase

Pleasantly surprised to find that I could make an appointment on a Saturday. The technician, Paul, called to check the address and let me know he would be over in 1/2 hour. Replaced the warranted garage door opener and took the time to show me how to set up the phone app [a good security feature] and get all the available remotes and key pad set up. Overall, excellent service from scheduling to replacing the opener.

andyc157
Andy C.
November 10th, 2016
Verified purchase

Prompt response, very easy to connect. The service options were clearly articulated and installation went very smoothly. From a customer service perspective, Precision offered everything that could be asked - person-to-person contact, quick response, advance notice of technician assigned with photo, heads-up phone call, timely arrival, smooth process, excellent work.

ruths135
Ruth S.
January 21st, 2018
Verified purchase

It's Sunday and my garage door works!!! A service company open on Sunday!! John Franks was our rep and he was fantastic. He listened to our concerns, he didn't try to sell us something we couldn't afford. He explained everything to us, and even asked if we had any questions. Most people don't do that. We can't say enough about John's professionalism. He's great!!! We will definitely recommend your company to our friends. Great job!!!

mariea78
Marie A.
December 1st, 2018
Verified purchase

I had used Precision to assist with my garage door in the past, called as I needed to replace the Door. The representative that came out to my house was very nice and made suggestions. The door was delivered as promised, once installed they noticed a problem with the garage door frame and fixed that as well in a very timely manner. Gave me a window on arrival time, called approx 15-30 minutes before they arrived. Very pleased with the service.

ala59
Al A.
December 26th, 2017
Verified purchase

Bill was the technician who came to fix our garage door on a cold winter day with temperatures in the single digits. He was prompt, courteous and efficient. He explained what he was doing when making the repairs. He surely provided five star service. Precision Door should surely be proud to have such valuable technician. I will ask for him again if I need further service on my garage door.

kated74
Kate D.
December 16th, 2017
Verified purchase

John Gilles is an excellent service provider! He did a thorough job inspecting the door and informing me of the various parts of the door and things that may cause more complications for us down the line. John gave several options and pricing for each. He was kind enough to explain it TWICE so that my husband could get the details via phone before making a decision about what option we wanted to go with. He was efficient, friendly and professional! I would absolutely recommend Precision Overhead Garage Door company to anyone who needs it!

suek104
Sue K.
July 29th, 2016
Verified purchase

Anthony called to say he is on his way and arrived on time as promised.
He explained what needed to be done and any future issues that can come about. Explained fully the up graded hardware life time warranty and answered all of my questions. He was the most professional and customer service minded repairman that left me feeling completely satisfied and will recommend Precision to my friends and family. Thank Anthony again for his wonderful service and the upgraded hardware life time warranty I purchased. 5 Stars Service

gailc87
Gail C.
December 28th, 2017
Verified purchase

I could not be happier with my service technician, Bill. He is knowledgeable, friendly, punctual and just an all around nice guy! He explained everything in detail and I immediately felt comfortable with him and his work. I keep coming back to Precision Overhead Garage Door not only for the good product and great service but mostly because of Bill. I can't say enough good things about him and his work. Thank you for hiring such responsive and polite technicians.

ma127
M a.
April 18th, 2018
Verified purchase

The tech 'Z' was amazing, professional, friendly, clarified the issue. Repaired the garage door & cables in less than 1/2 hour.
Offered to check our other door to ensure no future issues. Made a recommendation to replace the opener down the road. (NO pressure tactics) We have used Precision Overhead Garage Door Since 2012.. Honorable company, they stand by their warranties. Excellent products. Someone you can trust!

mikep496
Mike P.
January 8th, 2019
Verified purchase

Our garage door broke (spring) late Friday night 12-28-2018. I could not open it by hand. Called Saturday morning at about 9:45 am. By 3:00 pm on Saturday afternoon the door was repaired.
The technician that came out was John Gilles, we could not have been more pleased with his professionalism, knowledge, and friendliness. During our conversation, I had asked about garage door openers. When he gave me the paperwork for the work he did he also gave me information on the openers that Precision recommends and took the time to explain the difference between them. Great job from beginning to the end, Fast and great service.

Mike Piskura WO# 4553999

eugenes57
Eugene S.
February 15th, 2018
Verified purchase

Garage door jumped its tracks and damaged one of the tracks. Called Precision and they dispatched Anthony who called to see if he could come a couple of hours earlier than scheduled. He not only repaired the damage but also replaced all rollers. He had all the parts he needed with him. He was very professional in his explanations of what he was doing and finished in record time. I have been using Precision for years and highly recommend them and Anthony for any garage door needs. 5 stars.

suzanneb94
Suzanne B.
January 3rd, 2017
Verified purchase

I am completely satisfied with the service I received from Precision Door Service. A technician was scheduled in a time frame that I could manage with work - and in a reasonable window (2 hours). My technician, Zoran, was professional, friendly and informed me of the repair options available to me. He clearly set expectations regarding the time the job required, and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Precision Door Service.

caroliner59
Caroline R.
December 18th, 2017
Verified purchase

Your service technician was amazing. He understood the work needed, did it in a timely fashion, was professional and understanding and wonderful to work with. I will most definitely use you again for future work and recommend you to everyone I know. Your pricing for service is very competitive and in most cases less than others but with much better service and parts. Thank you! Super-job well done!

scotts199
Scott S.
March 17th, 2018
Verified purchase

The technician was prompt and professional. He reviewed the issue with my old garage opener, spelled out the options, and then quickly and efficiently installed our new Liftmaster opener. He walked through the invoice in detail, gave me a complete run-down on operating the unit, and the repairs made to our door, and offered on-going maintenance advice. I will definitely be calling Precision for any of my future garage door needs.

carlap54
Carla P.
November 14th, 2018
Verified purchase

Technician called 15 min prior to arrival as promised. Explained what needed to be completed along with a warranty explained in detail. I have referred others to Precision Overhead Garage Door - but this time, it was for me and my family. All handled in a professional manner. Totally satisfied. Thank you!

dorothyp38
Dorothy P.
December 27th, 2016
Verified purchase

I like the weekend appointments and the fact that you're on Angie's list, this gives me confidence that you're honest and good at what you do. The technician, Dave Honkala, was professional, courteous, thorough, engaging and this all lent itself to him having the air of honesty. I am beyond pleased with the service I received. It was a tremendous value all the way around. Thank you!!

nancyo53
Nancy O.
November 17th, 2018
Verified purchase

We could not be happier with our Precision Overhead Garage Door experience. Easy appointment scheduling; friendly technician (John Franks) called in advance as promised, and arrived right on time. He quickly assessed the problem and clearly explained our options for garage door repair, then completed the work then and there. Highly recommend this company!!

kevini4
Kevin I.
December 11th, 2017
Verified purchase

Our techs name was Anthony, he gave us a courtesy call on his way and arrived right around the time he said. He explained what he was going to do and other recommendations he had for our door. I politely declined and he did not push me which I really liked and why the next time I need service I will come back. He finished his service and cleaned up very quickly. He was personable but at the same time he was very straight forward and honest. I can't say enough good things about him. I would recommend your company to someone else

jimc171
Jim C.
March 3rd, 2018
Verified purchase

When I began to have garage door opener issues, I looked online for a company with a good reputation. I was surprised that I would get same day service. The technician, John Franks, was friendly, courteous, and efficient. John called to give his ETA ahead of time and arrived when he said he would. He checked out the garage door and opener, and advised that the opener was in need of replacement. He installed a new opener in approximately one hour. I highly recommend Precision Garage Doors.

carolync148
Carolyn C.
November 6th, 2016
Verified purchase

MyGarage door broke on Sunday morning. They answered the phone right away on Sunday morning and able to temporarily fix the garage door by the afternoon. Our technician Bill A. was great. He gave me different options and cost comparison. He even installed temporary pulling cord so I can manuallly close my garage door easily. He will come back to install new door panel.I would recommend this company to any one needs garage door repair. Thanks!

162 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Precision Garage Door Cleveland staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precision Garage Door Cleveland?

Have a question about Precision Garage Door Cleveland?