ClevelandGarageDoors.net reviews

Tel: 1(800) 391-2305

careym33
Carey M.
1/9/19

The service was great and Will who came out to service the door gave me all of my options and made it very easy to make a decision.

mikep496
Mike P.
1/8/19

Our garage door broke (spring) late Friday night 12-28-2018. I could not open it by hand. Called Saturday morning at about 9:45 am. By 3:00 pm on Saturday afternoon the door was repaired.
The technician that came out was John Gilles, we could not have been more pleased with his professionalism, knowledge, and friendliness. During our conversation, I had asked about garage door openers. When he gave me the paperwork for the work he did he also gave me information on the openers that Precision recommends and took the time to explain the difference between them. Great job from beginning to the end, Fast and great service.

Mike Piskura WO# 4553999

berthay3
Bertha Y.
12/22/18

My service person name was John,he was very helpful, he repaired my garage door, he did an excellent job, as far as I can tell. Very courteous ,professional prompted and friendly. A friend recommended your company ,I'm happy with the service. Kip

erinx
Erin X.
12/5/18

The gentleman that came out was fantastic! Will explained things thoroughly and in terms I could understand. He was quick and efficient and the door works perfectly now. I would recommend Precision Overhead Garage Door to anyone.

markk407
Mark k.
12/1/18

Anthony wise was very knowledgeable and respectful. He looked over the problem and took care of it in a timely fashion. He was on time. You are very lucky to have him on your team.

mariea78
Marie A.
12/1/18

I had used Precision to assist with my garage door in the past, called as I needed to replace the Door. The representative that came out to my house was very nice and made suggestions. The door was delivered as promised, once installed they noticed a problem with the garage door frame and fixed that as well in a very timely manner. Gave me a window on arrival time, called approx 15-30 minutes before they arrived. Very pleased with the service.

anonymoush207
anonymous H.
11/21/18

The technician showed up on time. Yes, he did explain it professionally and I would recommend the Precision Overhead Garage Door to my neighbors. The first time I used this service, they installed new garage doors.

ginac78
Gina C.
11/20/18

Great service! From initial phone call through repair. This company was professional, articulate, and polite. I was extremely pleased.

natex
Nate X.
11/19/18

Anthony did a great job in explaining all my options before I decided to replace my old garage door opener. I felt very comfortable with all the information that he provided to help me make the best choice for the long-term. He was quick and professional and replaced it in one hours time and he did a really nice job in explaining how it worked and what I can do with my new garage door opener. He even helped set up the keyless pad entry and update the time on the keypad inside of the garage.

nancyo53
Nancy O.
11/17/18

We could not be happier with our Precision Overhead Garage Door experience. Easy appointment scheduling; friendly technician (John Franks) called in advance as promised, and arrived right on time. He quickly assessed the problem and clearly explained our options for garage door repair, then completed the work then and there. Highly recommend this company!!

rossi2
Ross I.
11/15/18

John Franks was on time for the appointment. He called 20 minutes ahead of arrival. He quickly diagnosed the broken spring and evaluated all the moving parts on the door. He gave me a few options for parts replacements. I chose the package to replace all moving parts which includes a lifetime warranty since I have lived here 21 years. The door was already old when I moved in. John was very knowledgeable and effectively communicated the products and processes. He completed the job within another hour or so. Everything looked and functioned perfectly upon my inspection. The door operates smoother and quieter than ever. I highly recommend John Franks and Precision Garage Doors to anyone in need of this service.

carlap54
Carla P.
11/14/18

Technician called 15 min prior to arrival as promised. Explained what needed to be completed along with a warranty explained in detail. I have referred others to Precision Overhead Garage Door - but this time, it was for me and my family. All handled in a professional manner. Totally satisfied. Thank you!

celiac21
Celia C.
10/26/18

Anthony Wise was very knowledgeable, helpful, and efficient. Antoney fixed the issue in no time and provided me with all the information I needed. It was easy to set up the appointment and it was nice that they service during evening times. This is my first time using Precision and it will not be my last. I will share my experience with my friends and family.
Thank you Anthony for going above and beyond.

ronniec52
ronnie c.
10/22/18

your technician anthony was prompt,answered all my many questions,very friendly and went about his job in a professional manner.I will definitely use and recomend your company in the future

debbieo36
Debbie O.
10/21/18

Oh my gosh. My technician (Anthony Wise) arrived early which was so appreciated. He went above and beyond with this install. He explained everything thoroughly and answered my questions and made certain that I understood how to operate the unit he had just installed. He was extremely polite, professional and knowledgeable with the product. Believe me, I could not have been a happier camper. He took his time answering my questions about the unit (new to me, a belt driven system, which is way beyond awesome) and made sure I was comfortable operating the unit. Precision Door has a wonderful representative of the company that I would refer them without hesitation! Give this man a raise and hang on to him - what an asset to your company. Do not hesitate to use Precision Door and ask that Anthony Wise be your technician. I promise you that you will not be disappointed in the least.

timi14
TIM I.
10/18/18

A GREAT JOB ALL THE WAY AROUND. PERSONABLE , PROFFESSIONAL AND PROMPT. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !

stevet192
Steve T.
10/15/18

I called Precision at 8 am Monday morning and they had a technician at my house by 10 am. John, the technician, was extremely knowledgeable and had my garage door rebuilt and working perfectly in an hour. I will definitely use them again.

awesomes6
Awesome s.
10/10/18

Called for service at noon and the technician was out by 430 pm to complete the total rebuild of the garage lift system. Professional and courteous...highly recommend. Area was cleaned of all debris and the door works perfectly.

cj99
C J.
10/3/18

Everything came to a halt but you were available for service the same day. Phone quote was competitive. Your rep ZORAN JOVANOVIC was on time, courteous, informative, and efficient. Very pleased with the results.

jilld123
Jill D.
9/25/18

John was very professional and called to confirm ETA as promised when appt was scheduled. He was on time and thorough when explaining products and benefits of each. He was able to answer all of my questions and wasn't pushy. I would definitely recommend Precision Door and John for any service call. He was timely and his work area was left
spotless. We will be contacting Precision Door with all future needs. Thank you!

debbiev22
Debbie V.
9/20/18

Zoran Jovanovic is an outstanding technician. He called to confirm his ETA and was on time. He explained everything to me and gave me a couple different options explaining them as he went. He was quick and professional and I would use Precision Overhead Garage Door anytime!!

lesliex
Leslie X.
9/20/18

Precision came out the same day as called even though it wasn't an emergency. Zoran the technician installed the my garage door opener last year and came out to put weather stripping on bottom of door this year. It was great to have the same technician! He is friendly and professional with a lot of good tips. I give Precision and Zoran an A+.

maryj210
Mary J.
9/19/18

Yes, Precision Garage Door was excellent. John replaced parts that were broken and was very professional. I would recommend.

gotm2
Got m.
9/17/18

It was an emergency situation - broken spring. Technician arrived within an hour of my first call. Work was done quickly and professionally. Knowledgeable and friendly technician.

williamm258
William M.
9/16/18

Very prompt service. The technician called to confirm he was on his way within the given time. He was very thorough and professional. Can't say enough good things about this company. Would highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the ClevelandGarageDoors.net staff and other customers.

ClevelandGarageDoors.net?