Clearsave

Clearsave has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Clearsave ranks 197th among Currency Trading sites.

How would you rate Clearsave?

“clearsave.io”

james s.
8/25/20

I have been scammed 4 times in my life. After that clearsave.io reprsentative contact me, i was very sceptical but they told me how they work and i give them a try out. I was best decision in my life. They have already recovered most part of lost founds. There is no any problem in withdrawal, unlike other platforms where they don't let me to take my money back. They transfer all my founds in 2 hours on my card. Very nice people and they know what they are doing. God will bless them.

“It's a scam”

HURT B.
3/5/21

ClearSave will destroy your lives. Report them on as many sites as possible. Trustpilot.com Sitejabber.com Reviews.io Scamrate.com Scamdoc.com Namecheap.com Personal-reviews.com Textmagic.com Bitcoinabuse.com Bitcoinwhoiswho.com Scamonline.net Scamwatcher.org Scambroker.com Theforexreview.com Globalfraudprotection.com Hebertpark.com Scamdar.com Scamfoo.com Ciphertrace.com Phoenixsouls.com signal-arnaques.com

hurtb
March 5th, 2021

ClearSave will destroy your lives. Report them on as many sites as possible.

Trustpilot.com

Products used:
None

jamess3573
August 25th, 2020

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Clearsave staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clearsave?

Have a question about Clearsave?