Sitejabber Website Reviews and Complaints

Class Rings Museum

Class Rings Museum

Class Rings Museum has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Class Rings Museum ranks 31st among Custom Jewelry sites.

Special offer from Class Rings Museum
Purchase an official Class Rings Museum piece now
Visit Us Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews
How would you rate Class Rings Museum?

“Great ring and service. Thank you”

Scott T.
3/2/21

I purchased this class ring as keepsake for my graduation from UVA. I was impressed with the quality of the ring, and the price was better than other sites I checked prior to ordering. The ring took over a month to deliver but that's standard for a custom ring order. All in all I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the ring. Thank you!

scottt671
March 2nd, 2021

jamesl2128
March 3rd, 2021

I checked as many different class ring stores as I could find online. Classrings.org is by far the best value for the money. My ring came and looked exactly like I expected. I wasn't sure about the order process because there weren't as many choices to pick from as some of the other sites but it had all the best styles anyway.

ns240
March 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

Totally satisfied with my purchase! I originally planned to buy a class ring from our student union, but classrings.org was a much better value - I could buy a better ring than I originally planned at a lower price. It took about 5 weeks for the ring to arrive (which is to be expected since it is custom jewelery) and when it arrived it exceeded my expectations. Great quality and value!

nedm45
March 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

I am impressed with the quality of the class ring and at such reasonable price. Much below prices compare to other places I looked.
Highly recommend It.

brittanyn116
April 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

Not only did I have an easy time creating the perfect class ring for me, but I was happy to see that my ring was exactly how I imagined it to be. The quality of the ring was excellent, and the customer service was very helpful. Highly recommend working with Class Rings Museum!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Class Rings Museum staff and other customers.

The Class RIngs Museum is an official purveyor of class rings, which represent an everlasting token of success. The Class RIngs Museum preserves the rich history and tradition of class rings with a collection of pieces from the past 100 years of class rings, and sells official class rings to today's quality-minded consumer.

Business Highlights

• Official class rings retailer of museum.
  • All rings are made with precious metals.
  • Substantial savings buying online.

Business History

Preserving the history and traditions of class rings. Official store for class rings.

mikem469
Mike M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Class Rings Museum?

Have a question about Class Rings Museum?