ChristiansChat.net reviews

paulh699
2/26/19

Not sure why anyone would take the time to review a free chat room in a negative way. Seems like something only a hater would do. Its free chat rooms and you want the owners and members to entertain you? Some people on the internet are just disgusting. These chat rooms are great and the staff is helpful. The internet need anti troll laws.

Tip for consumers: Join as a member to seperate from the trolls.

chuckc83
8/21/18

I was in a really dark place when I found this chatroom. But the people there cared more than the people I talked to in person. Ever since I've been going back daily, and having nothing but a great time. I've met quite alot of people on here, and none were ever rude or judgemental. A great place to find people who actually want to share the Word, as well as anything else you might want to talk about.

ruthm196
8/12/18

Friendly people- nice not to be bashed with the bible as soon as you get in. Quite a few trolls as one would expect from any chatroom.

bobb489
8/11/18

I am a Christian, and I can sadly see why people call other Christians 'boring'. I was there for almost an hour, and NO-ONE talked about anything, except to --perhaps--respond to my outlandish comments. Stay away.

ab324
8/6/18

++++++++Awesome................................................................................................................................................++++++++++++++++++++++++

paulh518
5/19/18

This chat is great I think. If you come in as a guest you are asked if you need help. If you say yes, they help you. If you say no, you are asked to move along. I thinks that's smart! Also this keeps guests who have no intention of doing and are only just hearing from interrupting or causing problems and being misleading. As I understand it, if you want to just hang out in chat, they ask you to register and not use a guest account. I understand that completely. Perhaps the person who left the 1 star review was not welcome, that does not mean people who need help are not welcome. Some people have a hard time thinking with logic.

saraha224
5/18/18

As soon as you go there you are hit with a "Can I help you?" And it's kind of something that makes you think..."ok? That was maybe a bit not welcoming at all...I'mma just brush it aside..." So you reply "No. I just want to chat, how are you all?." Then you're hit with a "if you have no questions you have to leave. If you don't you'll be banned... If you want to hang out or chat you have to register.." And my first thought when I seen this was "Wow." That's very rude and misleading since it doesn't say anything like that on the site....how is anyone supposed to know? And then before you can even ask why or anything like that you're banned...They will not let you stay and chat if you don't have any questions. If you want to chat with them you HAVE to register for an account or be banned. So you can't be a guest in the chat to just try it out or see if it's a place where you want to be. Honestly it's just silly.

Questions? Get answers from the ChristiansChat.net staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ChristiansChat.net