Christ-sucht-christ.de

Christ-sucht-christ.de has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Christ-sucht-christ.de?

“Bad”

Gamer C.
1/5/20

They took my money twice, then asked me for information that was impossible to provide, so after much hassle I had to file a charge back through my credit card company. Very bad service. Support is not answering emails either.

gamerc1
January 5th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Christ-sucht-christ.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Christ-sucht-christ.de?

Have a question about Christ-sucht-christ.de?