Chimebank.co

Chimebank.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Chimebank.co?

“Please people warning!”

Ron m.
5/5/21

I warning people! After I sue chime bank for fraudulent holding my money. Putting reviews they paying me back from there account in bank of American What a shame of bank beware they have a millions of $$ class action ans law suits pending see attached!

ronm344
May 5th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Stay away

Products used:
Debit card , checking account failure bank

Questions? Get answers from the Chimebank.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chimebank.co?

Have a question about Chimebank.co?