ChemistDirect

ChemistDirect has a consumer rating of 1.7 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ChemistDirect also ranks 233rd among Vitamins & Supplements sites. The most common issues with ChemistDirect are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Order placed on 30th September but products never received.
  • Never get my Order, customer service dont answer -
How would you rate ChemistDirect?

“Several purchases to date”

Wendy C.
3/15/17

All items recieved very very quickly and at great prices, no problems here!! and will continue to purchase, in fact one order was a buy 1 get one free purchase but I only ordered one, I let them know and it was delivered wiith the original order

“Over-priced, unprofessional and unhelpful. Products often out of stock. V.Expensive shipping. Avoid!”

George D.
5/13/20

Terrible web site. Unhelpful 'staff'. Absurdly high shipping charges. You won't always get what you ordered.Chronic pain does not go away....,hence the terrm 'chronic'. But these so-called medical professionals don't seem to understand that. They are as bad as street dealers - worse in in my opinion because they trade under the veneer of respectably. Avoid.

order (30) customer service (5)
nm36
November 6th, 2017
I made an order on the website on the 25th of October - the shipping time was supposed to be 9-10 days. I chose the method with tracking, and by today - the shipment haven't left UK (they are still processing it...). All of my attempts to get an answer from them about this shipment have failed. they also lies and said they we give me an answer by the end of last Friday. Today is Monday and no one answering to my mails.
Haven't encontared such a lausy service for a long time.
I will have to spend more money and order from a different website, hopfully I can get my money back from them via paypal.

amendment: changed my rating from 1 star to 3 - today I managed to contact them on facebook and got a full refund for my order. I hope, for their sake, that they will find a better International courier to work with

Questions? Get answers from the ChemistDirect staff and other customers.

Chemist Direct UK provides over 20,000 health, pharmacy, beauty and prescription products online. Our range of products includes medicines, pharmacy products, prescription drugs, perfumes, supplements, electrical items and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ChemistDirect?

Have a question about ChemistDirect?