Cheaptickets.cm

Cheaptickets.cm has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cheaptickets.cm?

“Stressful”

Shirley T.
7/19/19

Let the guy know I was on vacation my 2 friends canceled out. I was canceled out no ticket to come home. He had this great offer I said don't cancel me out unless I got a seat. He did anyway got smart supervisor hung up on me. Unbelievable had get another airline.

shirleyt108
July 19th, 2019

Tip for consumers: Ask them when someone cancel is it whole group. I was totally surprised and almost stranded.

Questions? Get answers from the Cheaptickets.cm staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheaptickets.cm?

Have a question about Cheaptickets.cm?