Cheap SSL Security reviews

Tel: +1.7208009072

pappm
Papp M.
2/18/19

Please use more user friendly error messages, such as "In this field please only use the characters of the english alphabet." or something like that. Giving an "invalid Last Name" error message does not give us any useful information on what is the exact problem and how to correct it. Thank you for the feedback opportunity, i do hope i provided useful feedback for you.

sohieln
SOHIEL N.
2/15/19

Great Work, we are a web company that using your services for long time, no hassle and delay in your service i have not ever seen,

michellel429
Michelle L.
2/11/19

Easy to purchase, good installation instructions. I'm not sure if I bought the right product so pleased to have the 15 day return policy

michaelp925
Michael P.
2/7/19

instructions for purchasing and creating wildcard certificate are confusing. Created a support ticket yesterday and have not received a response. How to do file-based validation for a wildcard certificate is not explained, help files are confusing

duncanw29
duncan w.
1/28/19

Far too complicated for something that should be completed in 5 mins. !

Think about this:

I need to renew my ssl
Go to your website
Select years
Confirm price
Pay
Receive confirmation of renewal

That's it!

Any company that can do this gets my business and a lot of press coverage

syedk10
Syed K.
1/27/19

Very easy to navigate and purchase. Online material was sufficient for us to complete the tasks at our end.

markos31
Marko S.
1/17/19

Your site is smooth, but with some issues:
- Last Name doesn't accept non english characters
- Webserver list is obsolete (MS IIS versions)

paulk581
Paul K.
1/15/19

Not only was this cheaper than everywhere else, the purchase was completed easily and delivered instantly. My website was secure within a matter of minutes. Brilliant!

Thank you.

philipt66
Philip T.
1/3/19

When I requested the cert I used a different email than the one associated with my account. You are now telling me that I have to reconfirm my identity because of this, which is annoying, there was no warning this would happen.

maximep10
Maxime P.
12/28/18

Where is the CSR TOOL ? you never mention AZURE CLOUD, which is one of the top cloud provider, why is that ?

christopherw140
Christopher W.
12/24/18

Great pre-sales service and pretty easy order process. Very competitive pricing, even compared to gogetssl - and ability to order 4 years and lock in specific price is convenient (although will have to reissue at 2 year point).

timothys249
Timothy S.
12/21/18

I Just love how easy it was to order I have tried other sites to get a ssl certificate it was a nightmare cheap ssl security wow love it keep up the good work and please don't change anything you got it right well done.

shlomob1
Shlomo B.
12/20/18

The site asks for the "state" of my business but we are located outside of the USA and there are no "states" in our country.
Even the example provided by the site is "Wyoming"
:-)
I recommend that the language is corrected and the site requests a "state" USA or Canada based organizations only.

johnm2646
John M.
12/19/18

I am applying for a sub-domain. You are asking for emails from these sub-domains. That makes the whole process so difficult!!! Why not allow to use the root domain emails for verification? If this is not corrected, I would not able to use the service and won't be able to recommend our customers to use your services. Please make it easier!

johnc1899
John C.
12/11/18

This is my second purchase. You ask for the shopping experience too soon. I know the worst is yet to come, but I'll get through it. :)

nathanc129
Nathan C.
12/8/18

The entire process from purchase to installation was smooth and straightforward. Very pleased with the way I was guided through it!

martinm238
Martin M.
12/3/18

Email said easy renew using same details but after ordering it seems I have to go through the full setup again? could be more help explaining first

reneem92
RENEE M.
12/1/18

Everything is great UNTIL the CSR Generation Step. As I am hosting with Google Sites, there is NO OPTION for generating a CSR. After hours of tears and searching, I found csrgenerator.com and generated the CSR. You should have a tool like this on site to mitigate customer frustration.

johnc1832
John C.
11/28/18

So far, renewal has been easy. Still waiting for the verification email and next steps, so I'll have to see how that goes.

alfredt18
Alfred T.
11/27/18

Easy but need more guide on the technical implementation, because not everyone know how to setting up SSL on the websites.

michels37
Michel S.
11/21/18

I'd like a side-by-side comparison tool. Overall, shopping was easy, but I better not have any issue installing the cert

vladimiacuterb
Vladimiacuter B.
11/17/18

Everything fine, seems to me better than a year or two ago. However still hassle with my first name Vladimír, needed to rewrite it as Vladimir. But this is just a minor thing :)

muhammadn27
Muhammad N.
11/16/18

So far the experience is good, I buy standard ssl from godaddy from another domain and it cost me $64, its much cheaper option.

jamesp471
James P.
11/8/18

Your instructions for install the verification file contain a critical typo. You say create directory /.../XYZ... then you references it in lower case. URLS are case-sensative, therefore anyone who follows your instructions on a UNIX server will fail the validation.

craigp62
Craig P.
10/31/18

love cheapsslsecurity.co.uk, been using them for years, so simple and easy to buy and nice clear installation instructions.

Questions? Get answers from the Cheap SSL Security staff and other customers.

Cheap SSL Security?