Cheap SSL Security reviews

contact@cheapsslsecurity.com

reimap
Reima P.
4/29/19

After visiting and comparing other sites that offer similar services, I ended up with cheapsslsecurity.com. Mainly because they offer these security certificates for reasonable price. In addition, their website is excellent showing many brands and other options where to choose from. Therefore I can recommend cheapsslsecurity.com.

klauss14
Klaus S.
4/19/19

Good part was mentioning the FortiGate in the beginning; bad part was not having instructions for it further dwon

davidl662
David L.
4/17/19

With a renewal I don't want to have to re-enter everything. CSR and every other bit of previous data should be shown for editing, rather than new entry.

jacksonk25
Jackson K.
4/3/19

It was easy to purchase the SSl certificate and the price was very affordable for my startup eccomerce, thanks

kevins647
Kevin S.
4/1/19

When CSR is not high enough encryption level would help to know what level is required. I was just using defaults from iis of 1024\and had to search internet to find level required.

mikaelk4
Mikael K.
3/29/19

It's no matter what type of authorization i did select (email, file or dns) - on the next step it still asks me to verify if i have one of the *@mydomain emails to authenticate. It's confusing

richards1287
Richard S.
3/28/19

Vanuatu only has 5 digit phone numbers and don't have area codes. You need to permit 5 digit phone numbers for Vanuatu

diegog33
Diego G.
3/18/19

Products are good and cheap, customer service is so slow.

If you know what are you doing, it´s a good site to buy from.

arturoh18
Arturo H.
3/14/19

I tried following the Generate CSR instructions on your site, but it didn't work since the Cpanel would not let me generate one. I had to contact HostGator and they directed me to a simple link that generated one for me. You might need to include that step if the instructions you have on here does not work for others. Thankfully, it worked out.

alsubeaeic
Alsubeaei C.
3/7/19

This is our fifth time to buy SSL cert. from cheapsslsecurity.com and I strongly recommend this website

normanv12
Norman V.
2/26/19

I am not Sure if all ssl security stores use such a limited number of email addresses to send the cert to or as you said verify ownership of the domain but that was a difficult decision.

neilh104
Neil H.
2/25/19

Nice step by step approach. Certificate took a day to be issued by Comodo/Sectigo due to some internal problem. Not quite the "issued in minutes" they claimed. Also cert is chained 3 levels deep. Works fine, but may cause installation problems for some.

kevinj235
Kevin J.
2/25/19

The order procedure is clear and easy. However, it doesn't mean that any customer is able to configure the SSL certificate without any SSL knowledge.

troyr37
Troy R.
2/23/19

I submitted the info for verification. my site host created a file and put that info into it but that was a week ago and have not heard anything from you all.

andrec67
Andre C.
2/19/19

Took very long to receive the ssl and when we had to reissue, it took even longer to receive the certificate.

pappm
Papp M.
2/18/19

Please use more user friendly error messages, such as "In this field please only use the characters of the english alphabet." or something like that. Giving an "invalid Last Name" error message does not give us any useful information on what is the exact problem and how to correct it. Thank you for the feedback opportunity, i do hope i provided useful feedback for you.

sohieln
SOHIEL N.
2/15/19

Great Work, we are a web company that using your services for long time, no hassle and delay in your service i have not ever seen,

michellel429
Michelle L.
2/11/19

Easy to purchase, good installation instructions. I'm not sure if I bought the right product so pleased to have the 15 day return policy

michaelp976
Michael P.
2/7/19

instructions for purchasing and creating wildcard certificate are confusing. Created a support ticket yesterday and have not received a response. How to do file-based validation for a wildcard certificate is not explained, help files are confusing

syedk10
Syed K.
1/27/19

Very easy to navigate and purchase. Online material was sufficient for us to complete the tasks at our end.

richardk396
Richard K.
1/17/19

Cheapsslsecurity was great. Sectigo's website and procedures are geared for corporate users and are not clear from the beginning for individuals. .

markos31
Marko S.
1/17/19

Your site is smooth, but with some issues:
- Last Name doesn't accept non english characters
- Webserver list is obsolete (MS IIS versions)

paulk581
Paul K.
1/15/19

Not only was this cheaper than everywhere else, the purchase was completed easily and delivered instantly. My website was secure within a matter of minutes. Brilliant!

Thank you.

philipt66
Philip T.
1/3/19

When I requested the cert I used a different email than the one associated with my account. You are now telling me that I have to reconfirm my identity because of this, which is annoying, there was no warning this would happen.

maximep10
Maxime P.
12/28/18

Where is the CSR TOOL ? you never mention AZURE CLOUD, which is one of the top cloud provider, why is that ?

Questions? Get answers from the Cheap SSL Security staff and other customers.

Cheap SSL Security?