CheapSeatsOnline.com reviews

cheapseatsonline.com@domainsbyproxy.com

brandonl114
brandon l.
3/10/19

Well, the "delivery fee" is absurd. Further the $10 per ticket "service fee" is also ridiculous. But how am I getting charged a "delivery fee" for something thats being sent to my email (not delivered or even picked up) after I just paid you $20 to do just that doesn't add up. Wont use this site again. Felt like I got ripped off or scammed.

granth65
Grant H.
2/28/19

I don’t like the fact it says the tickets were gonna be 306 dollars then when you pay its 402 dollars

marinap36
Marina P.
2/6/19

I spent about an hour on stubhub site and it wouldn’t let me finalize my checkout. I used same info and payment here which total time spent for same tickets on other site about 10 minutes very simple

chrisk384
Chris K.
1/18/19

My daughter really wants to go to this event, but your service charges are outrageous. If it wouldn't break her heart not to go, I wouldn't be buying these from you.

markc730
Mark C.
1/8/19

great, love the deal and can't wait till we go to the concert in Vegas in a few weeks. awesome feeling to see him there.

roberts1652
Robert S.
1/7/19

High ticket surcharges. No disclosure of surcharges until you have gone through all the bs for credit card entry. No disclosure on summary of ticket seat locations so I could verify my location one more time.

anthonyd76
Anthony D.
1/7/19

Shopping was easy until the price was drastically changed at checkout. I expected to pay processing fees, but not to the tone of $140.00 per ticket. The price of one ticket listed for $483. However, after requesting just 3 tickets, service fees amounted to $420.21 with delivery charge of $7.95. All so that they could email the tickets.

victoriab208
victoria b.
12/29/18

Kind of sneaky with the SERVICE fees showing up after spending time picking tickets. You should disclose UP FRONT

julieg289
Julie G.
12/8/18

Your site was very easy to use but since I don't have the confirmed seats yet (only section and row), I couldn't give you a 5. Once I get my tickets, I can update my feedback.

dees111
Dee S.
12/6/18

The site is very easy & intuitive to navigate. The price seemed to fluctuate for the same set of tickets within the same day, which was kind of annoying but it was never by too much and in the end I got the tickets for cheaper than I originally anticipated. It took about 8 hours for the person to transfer tickets over. Overall, a good experience.

christinac192
Christina C.
12/3/18

Service fees are ridiculous, plus a delivery fee!! Its already expensive to go enjoy the sport, now this...

esj1
ES J.
12/1/18

I'm old and my fingers are tired.
getting electronic tickets why do we have to wait till April 26, 2019 for my tickets ?

darrellw58
DARRELL W.
11/30/18

This was my first experience with your site. I did not expect $18 in fees on a $34 purchase. 35% fees is obscene. I'm a capitalist but that's why socialists hate our system.

kellyc364
kelly c.
11/29/18

ive never purchased tickets that come to my phone so I hope they are still good when I get there! Very excited and do not want to lose this opportunity to see a legend!

cecilp11
CECIL P.
11/21/18

It would be nice if I could print the tickets as well as using my smart phone. Especially when the tickets are a gift and I would like to place the ticket inside a card.

hs109
H S.
11/9/18

So far I have found good seats and the process was easy. When I get my tickets...all will be good :)

donaldd91
Donald D.
11/9/18

The Service Fee is high and the Delivery Fee is ridiculous since the tickets are being sent by email.

nedraa
Nedra A.
11/6/18

Very user friendly although I would have liked to have seen service charges earlier in the transaction and not at check out.

jamesc587
James C.
10/20/18

I was not happy at all that my ticket price was essentially doubled from the face value due to service charges and worse yet $25.00 in delivery fees that could have easily been eliminated with a bar code that could have been sent to my phone or the ability to simply print off the tickets. Not impressed and disappointed by the late surprise to the overall cost!

chriso134
Chris O.
10/19/18

The service fee is excessive and I saw no mention of the service fee until I had already checked out with Paypal.

johnl1136
John L.
10/17/18

this was the fastest and easiest site I have ever ordered tickets on line
only there are handling fees.

johnw832
John W.
10/6/18

I purchased tickets online and the order was never complete, I received a phone call a day later saying the tickets were not available, I will never order from this company again.

christopherc372
Christopher C.
10/6/18

Need to pay 3 delivery fees because I can’t select 5 different seats. Would be better if you had a cart and I had 1 order not 3.

markm537
Mark M.
10/1/18

Great experience. Fast, efficient and honest. Better than purchasing from a potential scam artist on a non-broker site.

shannonm166
Shannon M.
9/18/18

Your silly fees & delivery charge should show up front. And $25 delivery is crazy for a ticket you email to me.

Questions? Get answers from the CheapSeatsOnline.com staff and other customers.

CheapSeatsOnline.com?