Cheapnfljerseyssupply.net

Cheapnfljerseyssupply.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cheapnfljerseyssupply.net?

“They don't have 70% of the jerseys they advertise”

Dan G.
8/18/12

They don't have 70% of the jerseys they advertise. I ordered some and they requested a gift payment through paypal--don't do this! When they didn't have all the available jerseys, they sent the ones they did have and didn't refund me until getting paypal involved. Buncha scheisters.

dang19
August 18th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapnfljerseyssupply.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapnfljerseyssupply.net?

Have a question about Cheapnfljerseyssupply.net?