This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cheapjordanshoe.cc

Cheapjordanshoe.cc

Cheapjordanshoe.cc has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cheapjordanshoe.cc?

“This overseas business sent me the wrong colored shoes...”

patricia V.
12/28/10

This overseas business sent me the wrong colored shoes and were also damaged. To make it worst the shoes are fake jordans. I was dumb enough to take their word after writing them an email asking them for input of their products. The owner said his shoes were the real deal and that he valued his customers. I've been waiting for 5 days now to get a response back about the complaint about my product, though he only took one day to respond back the first time I emailed him about making a purchase. I would advise anyone to not make a purchase from this online business. The shoes are fake for sure and after you make a purchase there is no more customer support. I've learned my lesson.

patriciav2
December 28th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapjordanshoe.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapjordanshoe.cc?

Have a question about Cheapjordanshoe.cc?