This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CheapiPhone4sForSale.us

CheapiPhone4sForSale.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CheapiPhone4sForSale.us also ranks 165th among Mobile Phones sites.

How would you rate CheapiPhone4sForSale.us?

“SO AWFUL.”

Tiffany M.
3/2/15

I ordered my phone a few weeks ago and ITS A SCAM. The "Contact Us" link on the site doesn't even work. The sale code/ tracking number doesn't work. Im VERY upset.

tiffanym24
March 2nd, 2015
budeemane
October 31st, 2014
I made ​​a payment through Paypal. But they said the next 10 days to reply.

I think it tricked me
virginias3
February 3rd, 2014
Never order from this site. Paypal sends the money to Paul and you never receive your product. This website should be shot down and prosecute him.

Questions? Get answers from the CheapiPhone4sForSale.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapiPhone4sForSale.us?

Have a question about CheapiPhone4sForSale.us?