This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cheapestlikes.net

Cheapestlikes.net

Cheapestlikes.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cheapestlikes.net?

“AWESOME A+++ EXPERIENCE”

robert r.
11/3/14

AWESOME A+++ EXPERIENCE First of all i was very skeptical and i hesitated to purchase from them. After 3 days i decided to buy a 500 page likes package for $20. I was impressed that right after the purchase i got an email confirming the purchase and a receipt and before a hour had passed i already got the likes. I then decided to purchase 5,000 more likes and the service was even better this time. The customer service rep told me that they will give 1,000 a day to ensure effectiveness.

robertr95
November 3rd, 2014

AWESOME A+++ EXPERIENCE

Tip for consumers:
dive in and enjoy

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapestlikes.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapestlikes.net?

Have a question about Cheapestlikes.net?