Review of CharmsLOL

Tel: (650)489-6240
amanda@charmslol.com

samrag
7/15/18

This website has fantastic customer service and treats their customers very well. Shipping is fast and my squishy arrived in excellent condition including the packaging - and they send emails to thank repeat customers. Very happy!

potatoc
6/30/18

I love charmsLOL and theyre the only company I order from! They are great and have great prices and shipping! I love charmsLOL! Theyre the best every!!!

oliviam100
6/24/18

I'm from Canada and I had 2 items in my cart for around 19$. When I was checking out it said the shipping was 16$ !! I mean come on more then the squishies

maiarg
7/1/17

I ordered twice from Charmslol.com and NO SCAM the women who owns the shop, Amanda, answered my messages REALLY fast!! Prices are reasonable plus shipping is only $3.25 I live in the US and they're US based so my squishy came in 2-3 days after it's been shipped!! And they ship your packages the day after you ordered them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

thomasc168
4/23/17

I ordered a squishy and I ended up opening a box full of chicken legs. I mean, I ate the legs, but it was not what I ordered.

snehas5
4/13/16

Charmslol is a great shop super affordable prices I even compared them to other squishy stores {~not mentioning any names~} and they and way cheaper maybe sometimes by a dollar or two but still makes a difference. Overall I THINK it's one of the top stores to buy from in my opinion thanks have an AMAZING day. BYE!!

Questions? Get answers from the CharmsLOL staff and other customers.

CharmsLOL?