Review of CharmsLOL

Tel: (650)489-6240
amanda@charmslol.com

sl158
2/27/19

I'm a single mom on a budget with a daughter who is really into squishies. So l let her order something from charms lol for Christmas!
Let's just say my poor girls heart was broken when she didn't receive what we had ordered (The product description had read "$50 grab bag includes 10 liscensed, non-rare squishy's") what we ended up with was 17 mini squishy's only 3 were licensed, the rest looked like they came from the dollar store and a couple even looked "homemade"

((If you know anything about squishy collecting you'll understand why this was incredibly disappointing! Especially to a kid who really doesn't get a lot!))

I emailed them and the owner Amanda REFUSED to even give an exchange (I never wanted a refund) just so my child could get what she had so hoped for.
On top of that she stopped even responding to my emails! Terrible product Even worse customer service! I will never order from charms lol again

Response from Greg M., CharmsLOL Representative
Customer bought a non-rare non-licensed inexpensive grab bag. Customer then complained that there were no licensed squishies in the grab bag. We explained she bought a non-licensed squishy grab bag since we do not sell licensed squishy grab bags. She would not listen. Customer insisted she send back inexpensive squishies she had bought for very expensive squishy replacements. We offered customer a prepaid label for her to return her purchase for a full refund. Customer refused and insisted on expensive licensed squishy replacements.
We work very hard to satisfy our customers.
samrag
7/15/18

This website has fantastic customer service and treats their customers very well. Shipping is fast and my squishy arrived in excellent condition including the packaging - and they send emails to thank repeat customers. Very happy!

potatoc
6/30/18

I love charmsLOL and theyre the only company I order from! They are great and have great prices and shipping! I love charmsLOL! Theyre the best every!!!

oliviam100
6/24/18

I'm from Canada and I had 2 items in my cart for around 19$. When I was checking out it said the shipping was 16$ !! I mean come on more then the squishies

Response from Greg M., CharmsLOL Representative
I checked and the we paid 15.99 for shipping not including supplies. Shipping is based on weight and not cost of goods. We do not make any money off of shipping.
maiarg
7/1/17

I ordered twice from Charmslol.com and NO SCAM the women who owns the shop, Amanda, answered my messages REALLY fast!! Prices are reasonable plus shipping is only $3.25 I live in the US and they're US based so my squishy came in 2-3 days after it's been shipped!! And they ship your packages the day after you ordered them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

snehas5
4/13/16

Charmslol is a great shop super affordable prices I even compared them to other squishy stores {~not mentioning any names~} and they and way cheaper maybe sometimes by a dollar or two but still makes a difference. Overall I THINK it's one of the top stores to buy from in my opinion thanks have an AMAZING day. BYE!!

Questions? Get answers from the CharmsLOL staff and other customers.

CharmsLOL?