Review of Chantilly Way

Chantilly Way reviews

tonin19
4/27/19

Was very disappointed in the way it arrived.. Was all tangled and could not untangle it.. Now I'm out 20 bucks..

Response from Ellen T., Chantilly Way Representative
Toni, I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the product. I will be happy to replace the item at no additional charge, or refund your purchase. If you would like the item replaced, I will personally verify that it will arrive in good condition. We want you to be happy with your purchase!
cdmm1
4/15/19

The flower market sign arrived in perfect condition, and it is beautiful! I looked for a long time to find just the right sign for my daughter-in-law's flower garden. I knew this was the one when I saw it. She's going to love it!

Response from Ellen T., Chantilly Way Representative
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you were happy with your order!
kathyw223
10/10/18

Absolutely love it. Exactly what I had been looking for!! Beautiful coffe stand for mugs! Perfect with my decor

sherric54
9/20/18

I bought a utensil crock for my daughter's housewarming. It was delivered promptly and was every bit as adorable as the pictures. I will be shopping and buying from you again!

Response from Ellen T., Chantilly Way Representative
Sherri, thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your comments!
kimberlyo32
9/8/18

I bought a bedskirt from Chantilly Way and it was exactly what I wanted. The quality is fantastic, bnb I couldn't ask for anything better. I will definitely order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Chantilly Way staff and other customers.

Chantilly Way?