Chantilly Way

Chantilly Way has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Chantilly Way also ranks 92nd among Home Decor sites.

How would you rate Chantilly Way?

“Coffee mug rack”

Kathy W.
10/10/18

Absolutely love it. Exactly what I had been looking for! Beautiful coffe stand for mugs! Perfect with my decor

“Damaged product”

Toni N.
4/27/19

Was very disappointed in the way it arrived. Was all tangled and could not untangle it. Now I'm out 20 bucks..

kathyw223
October 10th, 2018
tonin19
April 27th, 2019
Ellen T. – Chantilly Way Rep
Toni, I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the product. I will be happy to replace the item at no additional charge, or refund your purchase. If you would like the item replaced, I will personally verify that it will arrive in good condition. We want you to be happy with your purchase!
sherric54
September 20th, 2018
I bought a utensil crock for my daughter's housewarming. It was delivered promptly and was every bit as adorable as the pictures. I will be shopping and buying from you again!
Ellen T. – Chantilly Way Rep
Sherri, thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your comments!
cdmm1
April 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
The flower market sign arrived in perfect condition, and it is beautiful! I looked for a long time to find just the right sign for my daughter-in-law's flower garden. I knew this was the one when I saw it. She's going to love it!
Ellen T. – Chantilly Way Rep
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you were happy with your order!
kimberlyo32
September 8th, 2018
Verified purchase
I bought a bedskirt from Chantilly Way and it was exactly what I wanted. The quality is fantastic, bnb I couldn't ask for anything better. I will definitely order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Chantilly Way staff and other customers.

Ellen T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chantilly Way?

Have a question about Chantilly Way?