Central Florida Community College

Central Florida Community College

Central Florida Community College has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Central Florida Community College?

“Well the website itself is pretty easy to use self...”

Jack G.
2/25/13

Well the website itself is pretty easy to use self and has lots of features. I was a student here, their online classes are very easy to navigate. I would give the site 4 stars, but the school only 3

jackg20
February 25th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Central Florida Community College staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Central Florida Community College?

Have a question about Central Florida Community College?