Review of Certicann

certicann.com
certicann.com@contactprivacy.com

stephenj137
7/30/18

I contacted certicann to help me to get certified because the process is fairly complicated and not easy to do on your own. When I called I spoke with someone on the staff that was very understanding and he answered all my questions patiently and keeping in mind I have no experience with medical marijuana at all. At my appointment I met the nurse and she guided me through the forms. My card is coming in the mail now and I will be able to access the medical marijuana dispensaries once it arrives.

robertk515
6/13/18

The service was quick, professional, and easy to understand. I scheduled my appointment online and met the Nurse Practitioner at my house because she does mobile appointments. She is very understanding and made me feel comfortable with the process. Her prices are pretty good too and I couldn't find anywhere less expensive.

Tip for consumers: Book you appointment online and then call them to confirm that they have your address because the form doesn't ask for it.

Questions? Get answers from the Certicann staff and other customers.

Certicann?