Review of CentreWarehouse

Tel: +12819372290
centrewarehouse@gmail.com

cynthiai
7/18/14

This web site is a scam. I bought a Samsung note 3 for $325 and they told me that they don't take PayPal for the month of June and July so I have to do western union transfer.

Initially I ordered a few things which came to a total of $2100 but I decided to order just ONE phone to see if I would get it. I mean they use gmail for their business email address which looked a bit dodgy. Anyway, I sent them $325 by western union transfer and waited and waited. After two weeks I send them numerous emails and was told that they already sent it. I waited another week and nothing arrived so I contacted them again and they said that they stopped the order because I still owed them money for all the other items. I told them that how dare they asked me for more money when I haven't even received my first item that I paid for three weeks ago. Then another guy sent me an email and claimed he was the general manager (I think it's just one person doing the scam)told me that I need to send more money in order to receive my phone. Then I realised it was a scam and I've been swearing at them by email every day. do not use this web site.

kristianl1
7/9/14

This website is completely fraudulent they ripped me off for thousands of dollars of my hard earned money. I payed for the products and they never shipped them. I couldn't get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS SITE EVER

christophera9
6/27/14

This site is completely fraud. I bought two iphones from them and have communicated with them through email and phone calls. First they wanted the purchase to be through money transfer (Western Union). Then they tell you that the products have been shipped when in truth they are not. After a 2 weeks of not receiving a product and several enquiries sent to them about your concerns regarding the product they then tell you that it has not been shipped and that you should buy 5 units of any certain product and therefore you have to pay more through money transfer again so you can have your goods. I hope this will help everyone out there. I'm trying to report this website to any place i can to warn people about the fraudulent activities of this website.

Questions? Get answers from the CentreWarehouse staff and other customers.

CentreWarehouse?