Central Security Group reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

endersj
1/31/18

The contract you sign to receive service does not allow for cancellation for any reason, even if you move to a state where they don't offer service. I am now forced to pay for an additional year for a service I am not receiving. I would give this company 0/5 stars if were possible.

When I signed up with CSG, I was often away on assignment so we paid for a security monitoring company so my wife could feel safe when I was gone. CSG said that if the military gave us orders to relocate before the end of the contract, they would cancel the contract. So when I got orders to return to my home of record, WA state, they said that this doesn't count and we are still locked into the contract. I asked what we can do since we were leaving Texas and we cannot transfer service to Washington because they don't even offer service there. Maybe I can pay a cancellation fee. They said no and I will have to continue paying for an entire year even though they will provide no service. I asked if they thought that was fair and the customer service agent said, "You obviously thought it was fair when you signed the contract."

This is how they treat veterans.

Questions? Get answers from the Central Security Group staff and other customers.

Central Security Group?