Review of CenterCaps.net

Tel: +1-570-723-8744

8 reviews with 5 stars

clifr
7/22/18

I ordered caps for my F-150 and they arrived as ordered. I installed them and they felt snug on the wheel. The first time I drove the truck they fell off somewhere. I contacted Centercaps and they sent me a second pair at no charge. I will install them on the opposite side of the truck where the original 2 caps are now. Centercaps committment to try and help could not have done anymore. I am very happy with them and overwhelmed by their committment to try and help me out. Very few companies will go to that level. 5 stars from me and I will recommend them to others.... Thanks, Clif in AK......

johnc1664
7/22/18

Ordered a center cap for my 2003 dodge Dakota and received it within a week of ordering, fast efficient service cap fit perfectly and am very pleased, will definitely use their service in the future if needed.

gened20
2/7/18

Center Caps.net went out of their way to make sure that I was taken care of. Communicating through e-mail was quick and efficient. I look forward to doing business with them in the future and would definitely recommend this company to others who are looking for hard to find center caps.

guangyaoy
3/14/17

I ordered a hubcap for my Toyota Camry on March 7. It was cheaper than the most quotes on other web sites. Plus, they offer free shipping. They sent it out on March 9 via priority 2-day service. I got it on March 13 since March 11-12 were weekend. Even though they didn't send me the tracking number when the item was shipped. It was Okay as long as they shipped it quickly. I am satisfied with their services.
GY of California

davids368
9/13/15

Ordered again based on excellent service on first order. Got a very timely shipment of the wrong part, so I emailed sales that afternoon. They replied "Sorry, will ship asap." They did! Three days lated I got the correct parts via USPS. Great service and no hassels, does anyone need a Buick centercap?

jimo16
7/18/14

I searched online for a cheap replacement hubcap for my 2009 Tacoma. I certainly didn't want to buy a new one and a lot of what I saw online were sets of 4 and I only wanted a single replacement. Centercaps.net had a single one for a good price. I placed my order before I saw all the horrible reviews online. If I had seen them first I would not have ordered from them. I ordered on Friday, July 11th and received my hubcap on Wednesday, July 16th. Centercaps.net sent me an email with tracking info on Monday, July 14th. The hubcap arrived in a bubble wrap envelope and was in good shape. It had some minor scratches but all the spring clips were intact and it looked as good as the other three caps on my truck. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone needing a replacement.

kent33
7/17/13

Ordered a replacement Toyota Corolla hubcap-paid $100 less than the price quoted by the dealer. Hubcap was in great condition-indistinguishable from the other three hubcaps. The replacement came in about a week--no problems.

Not sure about other reviewers' experiences--mine was first rate.

stevel29
11/19/12

I saw some of the review, after i order and thought old $#*!,But as it turns out , I'am very please with service and product,and will do business with them again,,

Questions? Get answers from the CenterCaps.net staff and other customers.

CenterCaps.net?